182. Cuddling Gwindor

- Gwindor is a deeply affectionate person, as well as someone who loves to make you happy, so whenever you are in need of a cuddle he is happy to deliver.

- He loves it when you come to him in the middle of the day, especially when work is particularly stressful- or dealing with Mormegil is- and just whisking him away to lay down with him.

- Gwindor loves to lay down with you both facing one another, with his arm around your waist and his arm underneath your head.

- This way he can lean forward and press soft kisses to your face and watch the sweet love struck expression on your face.

- It always makes his heart feel so full that you look at him like that and he can't get enough of it from you.

- Another way that Gwindor loves to be told that you want to cuddle is when you come back to your chambers together and you just hold him.

- He likes to be the little spoon and be held, it's not something he will really ask for on his own, even if he really wants to cuddle like that.

- Gwindor loves it best, when you're laying in bed together and you pull him to rest his head on your chest, with your fingers running through his gray hair and caressing him lovingly.

- Gwindor will never deny you if you do so, eagerly he'll go with your pulls, and settle himself comfortably against you, with a soft smile on his face.

- It's so soothing, he loves listening to your gentle breathing and the thrumming of your heart, or the way your voice rumbles through your chest as you speak to him.

- Easily he will fall asleep like this, and it's a good way to get him back to sleep after he's awoken from nightmares. (Even if he tries to play them off like they hadn't happened.)

- Any time that you want to cuddle with Gwindor, you merely have to ask or you can just pull him to rest against you.