65. Kissing Fingolfin Headcanons

- When it comes to kissing Fingolfin, anticipate for all of that intimate affection to be saved for behind closed doors.

- It's not that Fingolfin doesn't want to indulge in such affections with you, it's just he prefers to adhere to the strict rules of propriety.

- In elven society PDA is not the social norm, so all of your kisses and intimate embraces are not for prying eyes.

- Fingolfin is a man of strong conviction and of great confidence so his kisses will be no less powerful.

- He is absolutely intoxicating to kiss and each one will leave you feeling weak in the knees.

- After a long day of working when Fingolfin meets with you, he approaches you in a powerful and commanding presence. A hand coming to rest on your waist while his other hand comes to the back of your neck and hair, before he leans down to kiss you.

- He does it with an aura of confidence as his lips meld with yours firmly, his big frame surrounding you protectively and dominantly before his lips finally part from you.

- Fingolfin always looks at you completely satisfied, especially if you look flustered and bashful by his kiss.

- In those moments every single kiss is met with length and with passion, there's not a moment where his kisses are short or lacking.

- He loves the feel of your lips against his and finds himself kissing you as often as he can in private.

- In the heat of passion and intimacy when Fingolfin kisses you, he completely controls the kiss.

- His fingers gently tangling in your hair before pulling to tilt your head back, his lips hungry and demanding for the full attention of your lips against his.

- Its spine tingling and positively domineering as he commands absolute and complete authority of the interaction.

- Though Fingolfin won't kiss you in public, he will definitely be sure to make up for it all when it's just the two of you together.