199. Visiting Erestor in His Library

Platonic

- When you first visit Erestor in his library, you may be his friend, but that doesn't mean he isn't going to set explicit boundaries with you.

- It's nothing personal, thats just how Erestor is with all of his friends and you are absolutely no exception to this rule.

- Not to mention his work is absolutely extensive and needs for those moments to be uninterrupted and not filled with being social.

- Erestor tells you what his itinerary looks like and when he is available to be social if you must visit him while he is working.

- This doesn't mean though that he doesn't enjoy or look forward to you visiting him, of course he's not going to tell you that he does, but he looks forward to them.

- If Erestor has granted you with specific times to visit him in the library during his workday, then you are far from a pest and someone who is unenjoyable- bonus points is that he hasn't straight up slammed his office door in your face.

- Erestor plans for your visits accordingly and readies for any snacks and drinks like tea and wine or just regular water.

- Erestor is very punctual and expects for you to be on time for every visit you make to his office, when you aren't it's enough to make him antsy and pace while he waits.

- Even despite the friendly nature of your visits there's still a formality to them, that never wavers no matter how long you've been friends.

- Also he expects too that you learn not to overstay your welcome and for you to leave in a timely manner.

Romantic

- When the nature of your relationship with Erestor shifts from platonic to romantic, the stern bookworm is going to be relatively lax in a few changes in his imposed rules.

- Rather than being so stingy about times of meeting when he has in between work, he likes the more unexpected visits.

- Don't be fooled when he starts softly grumbling about how he is still working, at that point he absolutely expects for you to take a seat and just keep him company while he continues to work.

- Your presence in his office while he works is so soothing and he enjoys every second of it.

- He will converse a little with you while he continues on with work, asking you questions about your day or work or answering any of your questions even about work.

- When others come to visit Erestor, like to bring him more reports and the like, they all seem surprised that you are there while he is not in the middle of a break!

- Erestor simply brushes them off and ignores any of their poking and prodding and kicks them out just as quickly as they arrived.

- Erestor still makes the same accommodations to share a meal or two with you while you visit him in his office, locking his office door to keep any interruptions at bay.

- Erestor is less likely to be as stringent about time when you leave too, content that as long as you don't disrupt his work too terribly, you can stay.

- Though on days where you two have been in the library, hiding and making out... Erestor definitely needs some time away so he can calm down and refocus on his work day.

- Expect though when he gets home to pick right back up from where you left off, having been left stewing the rest of the day.