161. Glorfindel with kids

- When it comes to being a father, it's something that Glorfindel has always wanted. Be it when Glorfindel was living in peace in Gondolin or while living in Imladris.

- So when he finally becomes a father and has children, be it multiple or one, Glorfindel is always over the moon and glowing with joy and happiness at all times no matter what they're doing.

- Even if they get into trouble he's still mildly amused- as long as its not severe- and just over the moon with everything about them.

- Glorfindel is incredibly involved with everything there is about his children, wanting to be there to help out with them from the moment they are born even well into their adulthood.

- When it comes to play with the little elflings, Glorfindel loves to keep them busy and be involved in their silly games.

- Happily playing pretend with them, or fun games like tag or hide and go seek. Always exaggerating his roles to get little giggles and excitement out of his children, as their laughter is his favorite.

- Often does he take them outside to keep them busy and help release some energy and encouraging them to interact with the world around them.

- Glorfindel is also happy to have them go anywhere with him- that's within reason of course. Giving them simple tasks for them to do, be it they carry papers for him or quills with him holding their freehand walking through the halls.

- He wants them to feel like they're being helpful and included in his everyday routine- as well as show off how adorable his kids are.

- Glorfindel is quick to always mediate any fighting or arguing between siblings, calmly talking to each child and taking their feelings and the situation into consideration. Leaving them to coolly diffuse the issue at hand.

- At the end of a very busy day, Glorfindel is happy to be the one to put them down for bed. Either telling them grand tales or reading them a book as he holds them close to his chest.

- Until they finally fall asleep before he lays them down to tuck them into bed and join you for bed.

- Always looking forward to the next day to spend with them, as he can't get enough of how amazing and wonderful his children are.