49. Feanor Request from Tumblr

Okay 😂 May i request feanor and his brothers bickering over his pregnant second wife? Pretty please? 💕

Ask and you shall receive lmao!

- - - - - - - - - -

- Oh BOY being Feanor's second wife you are probably a LOT younger than he is.

- Probably a lot closer to his sons age than to his own age, which is going to warrant some grief being brought up constantly by his sons AND his brothers.

- Being pregnant as well is going to warrant even heavier grief from his brothers than it will his sons.

- You'll never hear anything from Finarfin at first, especially with you present though he will be silently judging a hole into Feanor's head every single time he sees you.

- This of course makes Feanor snap asking very bluntly "what the fuck is your problem?", to which Finarfin only quietly sips on his tea. The absolute master of throwing silent shade.

- While Fingolfin is happy for you to be having your first child, that doesn't mean he is going to hold his tongue like he would any other time.

- He did the same thing to Feanor when he was with Nerdanel by the time they had gotten pregnant with Curufin.

- "What is the matter with you brother? Look at how young she is!"

- "You have not been married for a solid two months and you couldn't keep off of her long enough to let the poor woman breathe!?"

- "You could have told him no, as stubborn as he is, he will surprisingly listen to you tell him no."

- His commentary is ALWAYS said in a dead pan, or with him almost scowling in disapproval at Feanor, who only tells him to mind his business in a sharp and harsh tone.

- Though Feanor cannot stand his brothers, he somehow knows that it is only in jest or concern and not of malice. Even if it sounds like it teeters dangerously to starting an all out brawl.

- Through out your pregnancy the banter and bickering only gets worse.

- "Are you sure you are rubbing her feet enough? Look at how swollen they are today."

- "You made her this way, why haven't you fed her this afternoon?"

- "You let her walk up all those stairs by herself? What if she would've slipped?"

- "How is it I am walking her everywhere lately? Are you not the father of her child?"

- The more pregnant you are, the more Finarfin starts to pipe up with concern of his own, with Feanor asking him in a snarky manner if he's suddenly your husband and keeper too.

- "I did not realize I have somehow managed to share MY PREGNANT WIFE with the two of you!"

- It is said so fiercely it gives them great pause on whether or not to continue on their quest to aggravate him- spoiler alert it doesn't stop them for long.

- It is an absolute NIGHTMARE, and Fingolfin doesn't spare his comments for just Feanor. He will indeed say them in front of you without much filter.

- It 10000000000000% causes a fight at all times, and there's- unfortunately for you- no peace when Fingolfin and Finarfin are around. (As if Curufin and Celegorm weren't bad enough.)

- And there is nothing you can do either to try and quell the situation, if anything that probably makes it worse.

- Though when your child is born the bickering stops and in a complete 180 his two brothers praise how beautiful his new child is and you for doing such a wonderful job getting them into the world.