125. Feanorians - Going to a party with the elves

Maedhros

While in Valinor, anticipate for Maedhros to bring you to numerous parties when the occasions arise. Considering that he is a Prince, there will be plenty of formal functions to be attending. Maedhros will have you two both arrive early and the beginning of your night will begin out to be a very formal event. But as the night goes on and the drinks get flowing Maedhros will begin to loosen up and relax considerably.

He will prefer to keep to you and his cousins, sharing in stories and whatever mild games that can thought of. He will be sure to indulge in a dance or two, before the night is over. Occasionally he will hold your hand, sweetly kiss it and spend his night complimenting how lovely you look.

Should parties ever arise in Beleriand post torture, Maedhros will be considerably more sullen and withdrawn. Preferring that you spend most of your night stuck under him, though he is having a horrible time he doesn't want to ruin your fun. He will silently sip on his wine, and if you stick with him anticipate for there to be talks of politics when he is approached and nothing more.

Maglor

A night with Maglor is going to be a magical and romantic experience. The start of your night will be filled with formal obligations, Maglor making sure to keep it short and sweet. That way he can spend his night properly with you.

He will grab a bottle of wine, a couple of goblets and his harp. Having you follow him out to the gardens, where he will sit you down and serenade you with the most beautiful music you've ever heard. All of it coming straight from the heart, completely full of love. He will drink with you, keeping you pulled close, monologuing his love for you and about your beauty. Expect a few close embraced dances. Maglor will take that opportunity to shower you with kisses and compliments.

Celegorm

Your night with Celegorm, be it in Beleriand or in Valinor is going to be a wild and fun night. Celegorm will absolutely stay attached at your hip, not wanting to lose sight of you and is quick to join in on the fun with drinking. Your night is spent with Celegrom most certainly showing off in any activity he can win at to impress you.

Politics are far from his mind, and you will at some point spend time with Curufin as well, among giving his brother's a hard time through out the night through teasing. Celegrom will have an arm around your waist, keeping you pulled against him. Perfect for him to place seductive neck kisses and whisper how ravishing you look and all the dirty things in between that he wants to do to you.

Caranthir

Parties are far from Caranthir's favorite, but he will attend them if you ask him to attend with you. Caranthir will spend his time with you as you socialize as opposed to him doing all the socializing. Honestly he's too enamored with how beautiful you look the whole time to try and keep up with conversation.

He will spend his night avoiding any and all talks of dreary subjects, with parties already not being on his lists of favorites he doesn't want to make them worse. Caranthir will keep his affection formal but often, a hand on your back, a kiss to your hand, to your forehead. While he won't say it, Caranthir enjoys parties far more when you're the one to go with him.

Curufin

Your night with Curufin will be well spent socializing and of course scheming with Celegorm on how best to rile up his brothers. That or Curufin is quietly fretting over his son, henning about when he's around and pressing to know how he is managing. Curufin will proudly show you off to whomever is around.

Speaking with high praise of your beauty! Expect to be in the throes of gossip with Curufin, happy to dig up dirt and information on whoever is the subject of the moment. Curufin will include you happily in the mix, asking you for your thoughts and opinions. He will also be happy for your opinion when Celegorm comes around looking for a good way to get under their brothers skin. Anticipate for minimal affection as Curufin is still a hard ass and prefers for those things to be kept in private.

Amrod

Amrod despite his quiet demeanor actually enjoys going to parties, though you'll find that the further you get in through the night the quieter he will have become. Amrod will participate in the beginnings of socializing with you and your friends, avoiding his brothers if he can.

Sparing you a gentle comment about how nice you look, and that he was glad that he could attend with you. As he gets further into the night, there's so much already going on and so much talking it's just easier and more comfortable to not talk. Instead Amrod will find other ways to make sure that you are enjoying yourself. He's a fantastic dancer and will dance with you as often as you want, or he will hold your hand to keep you close. His grip snug and spare you plenty of cheek kisses where he hums softly.

Amras

Amras isn't one for parties, even if you ask him to attend one with you. But he's incredibly go with the flow and will go with you regardless of his comfort. Amras will do as you have asked of him, dressing up in uncomfortable tunics and robes to make you happy. For a while he will participate with socializing, following you around patiently as you speak with others.

But once you reach about halfway through the night, Amras can't stand the socialization any longer. Gently he will tell you that he'd prefer to escape away outside. Here he will dance with you, talk happily and be his more joyous go with the flow self. Amras will steal long needy kisses from you that he had been dying to steal to begin with. Keeping clutched close in a warm and loving embrace enjoying the rest of his night with you out in nature with peace and quiet.

Bonus

Celebrimbor

Despite his cooler and quiet nature, Celebrimbor enjoys parties and festivities. Especially if there are dwarves involved in the party. Celebrimbor will happily bring you along to meet everyone that is a dwarf that he knows well. Spending a lot of his time speaking with them and listening to their stories and sharing some with you too.

Celebrimbor will do his best to keep you included in the conversations not wanting you to feel left out. Though once the subject of smithing gets brought up it might be harder for him to do so. Celebrimbor will be sure to keep you close pressing soft kisses to your hand, holding your hand snugly in his. In all honesty Celebrimbor will sit there the whole night talking away with dwarves if you let him, so at some point you'll have to pull him away and to bed

* * *

tags: