82. Kissing the Elves - Imladris Headcanons

Elrond:

Kissing Elrond is going to be done with gentle care, and always done in private. It always starts with him gently brushing your hair behind your ears, caressing down your neck and back until he wraps his arms around your waist before coming in for a soft kiss. Always lingering sweetly as he does so.

Glorfindel:

Kissing Glorfindel is always such a sweet and tender experience, his lips are always incredibly warm and soft against yours and they taste faintly of vanilla. Gently he always cradles your face in his hands, while his thumbs gently stroke your cheeks taking his time to taste and savor the way you feel against him.

Erestor:

Erestor's kisses, though he is usually grumpy, are frequent- the perks of being tucked away in the library alone all the time. His kisses are always deep and passionate, not sparing you a slip of his tongue in your mouth to kiss you properly. More often than not he tastes like spiced wine and has you trapped between him and the desk or the bookshelf looming over you as he does so.

Lindir:

Kissing Lindir is always soft and feathery, his lips always starting off meek and barely brushing up against your lips. After a few feathery kisses, Lindir can never resist kissing you a little more firmly, hand holding one of yours close to his chest. Lindir's other hand rests sweetly on your waist, while he keeps kissing you softly away from any prying eyes.

Elrohir:

When kissing Elrohir you're in for a whirlwind of a kiss. Always he starts out gentle, his lips always seem a little cold against yours and taste like wine. The gentleness doesn't last long as he quickly grows domineering and controlling of the kiss, one hand keeping your head tilted back to keep control. His tall and muscular form leaning over you with his other arm wrapped around your waist snugly to keep you pulled flush against him.

Elladan:

Kissing Elladan means that you will always get playful or very sweet kisses depending on his mood. So you can expect for some of his kisses to be obnoxious and very very numerous as he pecks your lips repeatedly while chuckling. Or you will get kisses where his lips meld slowly with yours, holding you close to him lovingly.

Bonus: Lothlorien

Haldir:

Most often when it comes to kissing Haldir, especially when not in private, you will get short and sweet pecks to your lips if you request it. But in private you are met with firm yet incredibly slow kisses, taking his time to kiss you as he is no rush when you are alone together. Haldir will have his hands placed on your hips keeping you pulled close to him as he takes his time to kiss you.