43. Protective Rog Headcanons

- Rog is a rarely serious ellon but if there is one thing that he takes seriously, it is your safety.

- Rog is one to teach you how to defend yourself, he takes it so seriously, not wanting to leave you vulnerable to anything even if it is a time of peace.

- If someone is hurting you emotionally to the point that even his silly antics don't make you crack a smile that is going to change Rog's behavior entirely and it will prompt that deep need to protect you.

- It'll be a complete 180 of who Rog usually is as a person, and he is completely unrecognizable.

- For example if he hears that someone is speaking ill of you, and it has caused a great grievance of hurt he will approach this in a less lighthearted manner.

- He won't even discuss it with another Lord if they're from a different house, Rog will just go take care of it and discuss it later with the Lord.

- It turns a deeply serious talk as he wants to get to the bottom of why someone would want to hurt you, reprimanding them much like a scolding father.

- What he doesn't realize is just how horribly intimidating he actually looks, with all that muscle tense and twitching, eyes sharp and narrow and his lips tight lined as he watches them respond to him.

- Usually at that point either he will discuss a punishment with the Lord that is fitting for the hurt, or he will let that person off with a stern warning of what will come if they continue.

- If someone tries to start rumors about you with Rog present, he is quick to flip the script back onto them and against them.

- Usually his stern face and quick wit is enough to get them to lay off and never say anything again.

- Now if someone wants to physically harm you, while Rog won't throw the first punch he will surely fight for you if he needs too.

- You see they have to get through him first to get to you, as Rog will make sure to stand attention and before you to take head on any thing that wants to come for you.

- While he despises for anything bad to happen to you, he's not so quick to try and kill someone.

- That is unless someone has the intent to kill you, then Rog will not second guess how the situation should be handled.

- He always tries his hardest to keep violence to a minimum, but if someone would even dare to try to harm you with him present, well he won't stop until the threat is neutralized or ended entirely.

- If they are bringing just physical harm and not trying to kill you, Rog will most certainly restrain the offender himself and have them imprisoned until a trial or something of that nature can be conducted.

- He is fair and will even go as far as to discuss it with you and even the King to make sure that his decision stays fair.

- He wants what is best for you and how to prevent something like this from happening again in the future.

- Rog loves you and all he wants to do is make sure that you are protected and happy.