111. Galdor admitting his feelings for you

Part 1 shy!Reader

- When Galdor first begins to notice how it is he feels for you, it'll probably be in the moments you two share alone where more of your personality comes out of its shell.

- He'll quietly admire the way your eyes light up while you speak of something that you love, watching the way your cheeks blush, and how excited you sound.

- Galdor will decide with himself that doing something over the top in announcing his feelings to you would more than likely drive you away.

- The last thing he would want to do is embarrass you and drive you right back into your shell because he was insensitive.

- So he will decide it is something that should be sweet but subtle, something that is far more suitable for you.

- Galdor will take you to one of his favorite places, be it a greenhouse or one of the many gardens in his house.

- He will happily wander around with you until you both talk and discuss things together, wanting to draw you out of your shell.

- Galdor takes this time to once again admire you as you become more expressive and open with him, loving the way your eyes light up and the way you gesture while you speak.

- It's his favorite thing, to watch the way you fully become yourself when you're alone with him.

- As always in Galdor's gentle nature he answers you calmly and warmly, encouraging for you to continue as he pulls you both to stop and sit together.

- There's no hint at all as to what Galdor wants to confess because he is just so calm and relaxed, confident that even if it doesn't work out he's content with just a friendship.

- He cares about you regardless, and even if you reject him he knows he can carry on a friendship with you, deciding that your friendship is the most important thing to him.

- Galdor will begin to confess slowly, bringing up how he appreciates the friendship and bond that you two have developed.

- He will explain that it is undoubtedly one of his favorite things, and that those feelings have begun to develop further.

- "There is positively no pressure on you to return the same feelings that I have for you, Y/N. I am content with your attention be it romantic or strictly platonic, but you should certainly know that I am in love with you. I do not expect an answer immediately as I know this is sudden."

- Galdor will wait however long that you decide too, before working the courage to confess your love for him too.

- Once you do, the usually patient Lord is surprisingly quick to ask you to court him, though once again he emphasizes that there is no pressure to accept immediately.

- Once you accept, Galdor is thrilled to hear it, pressing a soft kiss to your cheek in celebration.