181. Maedhros Helping You Relax

- Depending on the place and time of being with Maedhros you're going to get different methods from him on how to relax.

- Even despite his capture and torture, Maedhros is still ever observant of the changes in your behavior when you are beginning to feel stressed out and are in need of time to relax.

- In Valinor, Maedhros would be quick to put all of the duties that you'd both have off on whoever was available and take the time to have a day filled where just the two of you spend time together.

- He'd find something nice and relaxing for the two of you to do, either indoors or outdoors.

- Some outdoor options that he would want to use to help you relax would be that you both do something like lazily swimming in the nearest river or lake- or if the option is available the ocean.

- Lounging out in the gardens with the two of you hidden away from anyone else, with you both resting against one another while doing so.

- When you are finished and ready to be done with outside, he's happy to take things indoors.

- There the two of you will eat your meals in private, enjoying one another's company without any disruption. Even from his brothers as he would've emphasized to his brothers how important it was that you got time without feeling any further stressed.

- Should outside not have been something that you wanted- and even after outside time- Maedhros will instead have the two of you spend time together in either his room or yours.

- The two of you lounging together, while you speak on what has been troubling you.

- He'll patiently listen to your every word, and talk you through everything that's on your mind. Even if it is talking you down from your anxiety or anger, he'll do what he can to listen and be there for you.

- All the while he has you curled up with him, while he holds you close. Pressing kisses to your head and hands.

- Should this happen post Angband and in Beleriand, Maedhros is still going to try and employ some of his previous techniques.

- This time, as opposed to wanting to spend time with you outside, like he would've before, Maedhros is content with spending time with you inside and tucked away from the world.

- His affections, he will have worked all day to get his mind there so he can hold you if you need it.

- Even going as far as to bathe with you, even if he is still considerably self conscious of his body- even with you.

- Maedhros will still listen to you speak about what's bothering you, though this time his words of wisdom fall considerably shorter than what they used to be.

- No matter the time, and what Maedhros has going on, he is always going to do his best to love and support you however you need him too.