166. Protective Celegorm

- Celegorm is far more protective than he truly lets on, as he usually acts aloof and relaxed about everything until a situation arrives.

- So your safety is the utmost important to him, especially considering how possessive he is over you.

- Celegorm is very free spirited and you'll find yourself being on your own for considerable amount of times, such as when he goes hunting- which can take up to weeks before he returns.

- But that doesn't mean that there isn't someone watching over you in his stead, it's just you don't know it.

- From it being one of the guards, to a maid or another follower that you might see occasionally, someone always has their eyes on you as per Celegorm's request. Even Curufin chipping in when he's not on a hunting trip with his brother.

- Even though he's possessive and protective, Celegorm doesn't like putting heavy restrictions on you being a free spirit himself.

- But he does expect you to not be so foolish that you'd do something that would bring yourself harm.

- He has a lot of trust in you, so if you did do something foolish Celegorm would be certainly unhappy about it and express this to you.

- Taking more time off from hunting to tend to you and keep an eye on you for a little longer to make sure you're going to be okay and not repeat the thing that caused you injury.

- When Celegorm is around, he's listening and watching everything and everyone in between his time with you.

- Making sure that there's nothing brewing and being plotted against you, especially with the unpleasantness hanging over his name alone from the things he has done already.

- Should the situation arrive, where Celegorm has caught wind that someone has made mention of bringing you harm, if you've not heard of it, quietly he will handle it and you will never know the difference.

- If it's something you have brought to him, that aloof and relaxed behavior is going to fly out of the window. Listening to every detail with a dark and predatory look, physically tense before he's off to handle the situation entirely without a word.

- Celegorm is far from afraid to dish back out the threats and toy with the person who threatened you, absolutely using his position against them.

- Should there be someone foolish enough to put their hands onto you, even that more controlled composure is gone, he's quick to let that famed temper take over.

- He's not afraid to harm them in the slightest, while throwing out threats of how much worse it could possibly be, and that this is merely a mercy.

- Celegorm's mercy is imprisonment and letting Curufin to decide the most effective form of punishment- though Curufin definitely takes Celegorms wishes into consideration.

- Should someone go in with the attempt to try and kill you, well let's just say Celegorm will make absolute sure he's the only one walking away from that fight.

- All in all, no matter how aloof Tyelko might ever seem, just know you are well protected and safe even when he's not around.