113. Asking Celebrimbor to start having children

- Celebrimbor loves you immensely and isn't one to deny you much of anything if at all, if he could Celebrimbor would give you the world.

- But when you approach him, while living in Arda, about having children with him, Celebrimbor is incredibly quick to clam up and grow almost shell shocked by your request.

- It is not that the thought of having children hasn't crossed his mind before, of course it has! If anything he partially couldn't wait to have children with you, until his version of reality hit him.

- You are exactly who he wants to have children with, but now? With the war? The tarnished reputation his family made sure to leave behind and on him?

- He is quick to tell you no, only explaining to you that he doesn't think your request foolish, but he is not the person you should have a child with now.

- Coming out with incredibly irrational reasoning in explanation to you as to why he doesn't need to be an Ada.

- In fact Celebrimbor already believes he is the last person you should have married to begin with, let alone would want to start a family considering everything that has happened.

- It is absolutely going to take a lot of convincing and a lot of reassurance that this is something you want with him.

- The best way to get to him thinking about it is getting him when he's soft and using his own baby fever against him. Celebrimbor has intense baby fever, it's just he keeps under lock and key.

- Celebrimbor will eventually grow used to you bringing up the idea, and completely caught up in your out loud daydreaming with him.

- While he won't admit it, but he loves laying in bed with you curled up against his chest with his arms around you while tell him what your future with him could look like.

- How the two of you could have times like this with a little elfling on his chest, cuddled together while they sleeps, running through the list of names you've come up with while he won't give you any input he makes small hums or nods of approval.

- He loves how you gush over the small clothes, and how involved you make him out to be on all the things he could do to help. The thought of you being with your elfling, and with him being the bystander makes his heart swell.

- While this doesn't throw him over the edge to agree to it, it does give him incredible food for thought and its a thought he simply cannot get enough of.

- Celebrimbor will ask you finally, what kind of father you see him as.

- Wanting to know precisely what it is you see and whether it is just as romanticized as your daydreams of being Ada and Nana together.

- You being honest on with him, and telling him that he would be an amazing father and all the good qualities in between that you point out, leaves him quiet.

- For a long while, days at a time he won't really show a whole lot of emotions or responses to anything.

- Mulling the thought heavily, Celebrimbor is a one man council and needs the time to argue and debate with himself about this. Your words and thoughts heavily influencing and arguing against his original thoughts.

- It'll be in the dead of night when you two are once again snuggled together, the pale moonlight illuminating the both of you, legs and fingers entwined intimately as you two lay together enjoying each other's company.

- He'll tell you simply and gently;

- "After much thought mírë... I'm ready for us to start trying for a baby"

- He loves you more than anything and wants nothing more than to build a family together with you.