23. Dating Elladan Headcanons

- Elladan is fun loving, impatient and mischievous ellon, who will drag you into anything that might be fun and playful.

- He's not often serious and his favorite thing to do is goof off and play around with you.

- Anything fun that you want to do; horse back riding, swimming, hunting, racing, betting, and banter Elladan will absolutely take you up on it.

- Or he will find a way to rope you into it, and entice you either through banter or trying to sweeten you up to take part in his antics.

- His favorite thing to do is harass his brother, in anyway shape or form, and its a bonus if you're down to mess with Elrohir as well.

- Though only Elladan will receive scold from Elrohir on the harassment and will be blamed for- as Elrohir says- "corrupting you.

- Elladan is incredibly affectionate, even to an obnoxious degree and will smother you with kisses and tickle you half to death if he the need finds him.

- He doesn't care who is watching- Ada and Erestor included- as Elladan holds no fear over his fathers and Erestor's scoldings.

- To spite them- Erestor mainly- he will just pepper your face with all kinds of kisses all while mocking Erestor's words in between all the kisses.

-  The only times Elladan ever grows serious, is when you are upset and when your safety is in jeopardy but he is not unreasonable.

- While he is not like Glorfindel or Elrohir about henning and flitting about you every single second if you are hurt, he will go out of his way to keep his eye on you and make sure you are taken care of.

- If you are hurt he does have enough training in the art of healing to tend to you without assistance and comfort you as he sees fit.

- Much like Elrohir if the need calls for you to stay near him and not to move because of an impending doom, he worries immensely that you will be snatched away just their Nanneth.

- So if Elladan is hindering something that you usually do, he absolutely means it and its not a concern to be taken lightly.

- As much as you'd think Elladan would immediately try and lighten a situation when you are upset, that is quite the opposite. This is where his patience is the best.

- Instead he will take the time to sit and listen to what ails you, offering comfort as best that he can until he feels the heaviness of the your stresses has passed.

- Only then will he begin his playfulness again to try and brighten your spirits with obnoxious affection or fun banter and stories

- Because of his fears of you being snatched away like Celebrian- like Elrohir- he doesn't do well at all with jealousy.

- If you do flirt with someone Elladan won't snap at you or the elf/human you're flirting with but he goes gravely silent and serious and won't speak with you.

- He will want to hear everything you have to say before he decides how to address the situation.

- Elladan loves you and hopes that you too would respect him the same way that he respects you.

- If someone else is flirting with you and you're clearly uncomfortable, Elladan will sternly ask them to leave looking just as dark as Elrohir does regularly.