127. Celebrimbor introducing your baby to his family

- When Celebrimbor is reborn in Valinor, he is elated to know that you had come to Valinor not long after his death. Happy to have you out of harms way entirely.

- Because you both are in Valinor, Celebrimbor is completely content with being able to start a family with you and soon you both are blessed with a little bundle of joy.

- About this time does he get the news that his family has been reborn, and while he had worked through all of his trauma in the Halls of Mandos, Celebrimbor sits on this information for a little while.

- Old habits die hard and he quietly deliberates seeing his Atar and Uncles for this first time in literal Ages, let alone introducing them to the sweet and pure child that you both had created.

- Eventually he relents a little while after his families rebirth, recognizing that things are in fact different and that he should treat the situation much differently than how things were on Arda.

- He will bring you and your sweet little elfling with him to see his Atar, introducing you to him proudly and then showing his father the little precious baby you two have had.

- Celebrimbor will be immensely proud of the family he has built, and being the doting and loving Atar that he is will be happy to sing high praise to Curufin on how wonderful his child is already.

- Curufin will be over the moon to know that he is a grandfather!!

- Curufin presses his son hard for details about your relationship, spending a good several hours taking his time to get to know you- even if it feels like an interrogation.

- Doing his best to play catch up with you both, happily does Curufin hold his grandchild the whole time.

- Cradling them close to him, heart swelling with excitement and fondness for this little bundle of joy.

- Immediately after Curufin sends for the rest of his brothers, all of them arriving with haste and allowing Celebrimbor the honor of being the proud Atar that gets to introduce them to his uncles.

- Celebrimbor holds onto them protectively, showing them off to each of his uncles, proudly answering their questions about them.

- All of them are quick to ask to hold your baby, wanting to all get a chance to meet their new great niece or nephew, while all swapping stories about Celebrimbor when he was a baby.

- Despite all the excitement over the baby, they are quick to include you as you helped give this little bundle life, wanting to get to know the love of Celebrimbor's life.

- It is all such a happy and tender experience, and Celebrimbor couldn't be anymore happy that it all happened in Valinor, where he could have such a beautiful and precious moment with his family.