141. Finrod Comforting You Headcanons

- When it comes to your self consciousness, Finrod is most certainly going to be the first one to pick up on the fact that you seem uncertain about the things that you do as well as yourself.

- Being as optimistic and loving as he is, Finrod is going to do his best to give you the building blocks you need to build up on your self esteem and your self consciousness.

- On days where it's clear that you are struggling the most Finrod will take the time to pull you aside and offer the physical and emotional comfort that he sees you need.

- Pulling you in for warm embraces, while assuring you that everything is going to be okay.

- Also assuring you that you are doing the absolute best that you can, if your self consciousness stems from your work issues, or addressing more publicly.

- Finrod will also take the time to sit down with you, listening to you speak about your worries, and going over whatever work things you might be struggling with.

- Doing what he can to instill more confidence in you, and help you with whatever you're struggling with, when it comes to your job. It is a luxury only you are afforded from him.

- On more self esteem issues, Finrod instills heavily into you what he thinks of you and how he views you always.

- Constantly and always praising you and your beauty, even from the very beginning Finrod was always finding ways to compliment and praise you.

- He will even take you to a mirror, standing in front of it as he tells you everything he loves about you. That way you can see what he does, and he will ask you to find something you love about yourself and say it aloud.

- It ultimately becomes a daily routine, with him standing right behind you genuinely agreeing with every new part of yourself, you praise.

- He can always find the silver lining in almost anything, so he will try to show the positives especially on days where you struggle to find any.

- Finrod is always offering you advice, so you can always go to him when you need it and he will never turn you down, especially in regards to your well being.

- Even on your best days, Finrod will still offer you praise and shower you in compliments and giving you strong affirmations,

- "I had complete and total faith that you could do this, my dear."

- "You look beautiful today, and I am so happy to hear that you feel that way, my darling."

- All while pressing a soft kiss to your hand as he holds snuggly.

- Finrod always wants to make sure that you're happy and content, and is happy to find ways to help you see that you are.