25. Egalmoth admitting his feelings for you

- Everyone knows when Egalmoth is in love because quite suddenly has taken an actual interest in someone and is not being so aloof.

- While he is never rude to those beneath him- in fact he is very polite- he just doesn't go out of his way to associate with just anyone.

- He generally keeps his circle of friends pretty compact, so when you- a complete stranger- are let in everyone immediately knows what is going on.

- So Egalmoth confessing his feelings to you is a big deal, especially to those around you.

- You will certainly find yourself on the receiving end of a lot of congratulations when he asks to court you.

- Egalmoth is far from shy in making his feelings known, and for someone who values propriety so much he skips over the more traditional measures of waiting x amount of time to properly court you.

- Egalmoth is cocky, and he's extremely confident that you too return his feelings. Lest you wouldn't be around him so much or you would have thwarted him.

- He will still ask you to court him of course!

- It's just Egalmoth prefers to get straight to the point; not wanting to play a game of cat and mouse.

- He certainly doesn't want to be "blubbering" around "cluelessly" like he saw others do before him.

- Though he thinks it's adorable when you seem so surprised by his forwardness to court you.

- When he asks you to court him, he will even have a gift for you when he does

- "This is just a small token of my affections. Though it dulls in comparison to how radiant you are, my darling."

- It will probably be a delicate necklace or bracelet with tiny sparkling gems on it

- Egalmoth gives you a heart throbbing smirk of satisfaction when you tell him in a coy manner that you return his affections.

- With care he will clasp the bracelet on you before bringing your hand up for a soft and gentle kiss to your hand in an oh so charming manner.