42. Caranthir's Anger

- A huge and hard challenge with being in a relationship with Caranthir is his temper. (The oath too of course being the hardest challenge)

- Depending on what is setting off Caranthir's rage it can either be "easy" to quell or you will need four guards to pull him off the poor soul who pissed him off.

- I honestly feel that Caranthir is a lot more diplomatic than people think. Violence is an absolute last resort, unless your safety is being threatened then it's the second resort.

- The first resort would be him hissing out a venomous warning to not test him, his voice is so deep and dark its terrifying.

- If his harsh words are ignored then it's game on, and he won't hesitate to throw punches until the threat is no longer a threat.

- While Caranthir would never ever even think about laying a finger on your head in a rage, the same cannot be said for the harsh words that come out of his mouth.

- It's his tongue that gets him in the most trouble, he isn't surprised that even with you that it causes some kind of strife with you.

- When in a rage he can unleash horrible things he does not mean, and with you he will try his absolute hardest not to spew out the first thing that comes to mind.

- Hurting you is the very last thing he'd ever want to do and he hates being the source of your upset, but he knows there will be times it cannot be helped.

- Pair Caranthir's harsh words with a terrifying appearance and its a recipe that'll make you cry.

- Seeing you cry brings immediate regret and is his biggest weakness, he hates to see your tears.

- Even though he is used to wounding other people emotionally, doing it to you is extremely unpleasant.

- Caranthir will comfort you if you will allow him too.

- If you don't he will respect your space and give you some time before going to find you, and trying again.

- If you do allow him to comfort you, will pull you in for an embrace and hold you close to his chest, letting you cry into him.

- His hands will gently cradle the back of your head, his arm will be around your waist securely as he holds onto you kissing the top of your head over and over again.

- He will apologize, even if it doesn't exactly sound like an apology. He may be good at weaponizing his words, but the opposite is a little more difficult.

- "I should not have let my temper escape me the way that it had."

- "It was unfair of me to speak so harshly to you, I misspoke."

- Caranthir doesn't believe in just apologizing and letting his words be hollow.

- He absolutely works on trying to control his anger religiously when it comes to you, even if he argues with you the whole time he is trying to make sure he keeps his cool

- You are Caranthir's everything, and hurting you is extremely low on his list of priorities.