22. Dating Egalmoth Headcanons

- Dating Egalmoth means living a life of luxury and comfort with him being a considerably wealthy Lord of Gondolin.

- You'll be dripping in expensive fabrics and gem encrusted dresses, with your neck, wrists and fingers all decorated in precious gems and metals.

- If you don't want too, you don't need to lift a finger as Egalmoth will make sure everything is taken care of for you. He is happy to provide for you however it is you desire or need him too.

- If you do want to work that might become a bit of a problem as Egalmoth will use his position to make sure you get the job of your dreams.

- So if you intend on getting this position fairly you're going to HAVE to ask him to back off.

- He just wants you to have everything you could possibly want without any difficulty. So Egalmoth will respect your wishes, even if he wants to interfere.

-Egalmoth lives on a pretty high horse, he's respectful to the Lords around him but it doesn't change that there ARE Lords he thinks he's above.

- Since you two are courting, he views you as his equal but he holds you on such a higher pedestal.

- Because of his high horse, this means his value on his reputation is relatively high on the list too. Not above you of course, but its high up there.

- I'm not saying he's a prude, but arm holding, elegant soft kisses on your hand, and a gentle hand on your lower back is the extent of his public affections.

- If anything in private Egalmoth is incredibly sensual and will worship the very ground you walk upon. Like I said he holds you on a higher pedestal than he placed himself on.

- He is one to absolutely monologue about how beautiful you are while showering you in affections.

- "My love, you look absolutely exquisite today."

- All in a dreamy husky voice, while kissing up your arms, to your collarbones and neck.

- He wants you to know just how much he loves and adores you, and don't let his monologue of your looks fool you into thinking hes not in it entirely.

- Your personality is precisely what got you up so high on the pedestal in the first place.

- Egalmoth will find every way he can to make sure you are spoiled both financially, materialistically and with his affection. You are worth more to him than anything in all of Arda.