61. Maedhros Being Soft With You Headcanons Part 2

Part 2: Reborn!Maedhros
_ _ _ _ _

- When Maedhros is reborn, he is a complete opposite to his cold persona back on Arda and it takes little if any effort at all for him to be so soft with you.

- Maedhros is ALWAYS soft with you in Valinor, he takes every opportunity to always be as soft and loving that he can be.

- Here he can finally do so without his trauma being the hindrance or without a war trying to drag him away from you.

- Though there will still be court to deal with, Maedhros won't let it take away from you like it had before, here you hold higher priority.

- Even just passing each other while attending to duties he will make it a point to stop and tell you that he loves you, cupping your face sweetly and kissing your forehead.

- His lips always linger as he breathes you in, just soaking in the moment of being together, even if you two are parting to continue your duties.

- He also makes it a point to visit you a few times during the day, Maedhros loves you and here he is more comfortable being so much more affectionate and open with you.

- When together in public, Maedhros doesn't spare the public the sight of his softness even if he is a stickler for rules.

- A hand on your back where he rubs gently, leaning over pressing soft kisses to the top of your head, wanting nothing more than to give you the affection you deserve.

- Even when you both are seated together, he makes it a point to hold your hand with his thumb absentmindedly rubbing against you.

- Most of the more intimate affection will be left for private and away from prying eyes, as so much had been laid bare before everyone once already.

- While he doesn't mind them knowing that he is soft and sweet with you, more intimate acts such as longing kisses, are between you two only.

- He still loves for when you both lay together in bed, facing one another with your legs entangled and him just caressing your soft skin all over just like when you were both on Arda.

- Maedhros takes his time in doing so, starting with your cheek and working his way down your neck, chest, sides and then your legs in an almost worshipful manner.

- He will praise how beautiful and soft you are, happy and content to be entwined with you.

- Maedhros loves you deeply and while in Valinor he will make sure everyday that you know how much you mean to him.