90. Dating Oropher Headcanons

- When you date Oropher you are going to have to be okay with the fact that he has been previously married and has a child that came from that marriage.

- Oropher at the start of your relationship, is very cautious, seemingly mysterious and closed off as he does what he can to get a feel for the type of elf that you are.

- Once he has decided that you're safe and an amazing elf, Oropher slowly introduces you to Thranduil.

- When he sees how kind you are to his son- even if Thranduil is not- its then Oropher finally relaxes and lets the relationship take its course to blossom further.

- Oropher is kind and most certainly knows how to woo his lover in the best ways possible.

- Affections always feel extravagant and incredibly seductive, and he is very considerate of your needs and very gentle with you. Undoubtedly treating you like you are porcelain.

- Hand kisses are soft and lingering almost worshipful even if it is in public, making sure always that his grip is gentle and light.

- Kisses on the lips are going to be very much the same way even if they are in public as well, always long and worshipful.

- He may be King, but he isn't going to spare you of any love and adoration that you deserve!

- Oropher is very doting and adoring with you, happy to give you splendid gifts of gems, and beautiful gowns/tunics, as well as long sweet romantic words.

- If there was anything that you wanted all you would have to do is ask or even look as though you'd want something and Oropher would surprise you with it later.

- Oropher has an amazing way with words and knows just how to make you weak in the knees and your stomach fill with butterflies.

- It's his favorite way to woo you, holding your hands with care and gently bringing them up to his lips as he uses his silver tongue to seduce and entice you.

- When it comes to your protection though, expect for stubbornness and a headstrong attitude to come out in full force.

- Oropher is adamant that you are kept safe at all times, and follow the rules regarding your safety verbatim, and with no questions asked.

- If you're one to break the rules, this is where some of his sass is going to shine through in his attempt to try and get you to understand why he has them in place.

- Which of course will later require better explanation for his intentions and an apology for his sass, and most certainly not for the rules that he has in place.

- Oropher loves you, he already lost his wife once before, the thought of losing you too is too much to bear!