66. Being Pregnant with Glorfindel's Child Headcanons

- When Glorfindel discovers that you're pregnant, he cries happy tears at the news, quickly dropping to his knees where he hugs you and the baby.

- Especially if you're pregnant in the Third Age. As Glorfindel will be absolutely overwhelmed that he is finally going to be an Ada/Atar.

- It's something he has always wanted and he honestly worships the ground you walk upon already, it's increased tenfold when you're pregnant.

- Glorfindel is the type to monologue his love for you, so as your bump grows so does the monologues.

- He thinks you're absolutely radiant and will let you know every single time he sees you! And if your self esteem feels low, Glorfindel will shower you with words of high praise and love.

- Glorfindel will do whatever you need or ask of him as he can't deny you anything! He even goes the extra mile to make sure your needs are met, even if it is something you could handle yourself.

- You need him to rub your back because your morning sickness is bad? You got it. He'll hold your hair back too and have a rag ready to put on the back of your neck and to wipe your face.

- Your feet are swollen and uncomfortable? He will sit you down somewhere and wait on you hand and foot happily!

- If you're struggling with any pain Glorfindel will rub, massage and apply any topical pain relievers to the ailing places.

- And every horrible bout of mood swings is only met with intense patience and very tender affection, even if it's in the middle of the day while he is working.

- He will absolutely spoil you further while you're pregnant and do so without question!

- Glorfindel will help sate every craving, fix every pain if he can and be as supportive as elvenly possible!

- Glorfindel's favorite thing to do while you're pregnant, even starting in the early stages, is to be affectionate with your bump.

- If there's not a hand on it, he's kissing it, talking to it or resting his head gently on it. Absolutely content to take on any kicks and rolls to the face, he doesn't care.

- He's just very very very happy all the way around that this is HIS baby and he wants them to familiar with the sound of his voice and for them to feel loved.

- Glorfindel is so affectionate with your bump, that it's sometimes the only way to get your little elfling to stop moving so much on days where they've been painfully kicking you for hours.

- Once your little elfling arrives Glorfindel is absolutely a mess of happy tears, and the greatest birthing coach in all of Arda.

- He very patiently waits for his turn to hold the elfling once you've had your chance, and when he does if it were physically possible Glorfindel melts at the sight of them.

- The water works are still very much in full swing as he holds them extremely close where he can press kisses to their forehead while cooing out soft words of how much he loves them.

- Glorfindel's favorite thing to do with his little elfling is absolutely anything that involves them.

- You need him to change a diaper, consider it done. You need a nap, Glorfindel will absolutely take them from you while you sleep. If they need a bath, he will take care of it.

- Absolutely anything he can do to be involved in their care or to spend free time with them, he will 100% do it without question as he is undoubtedly in love with them.

- He just wants to be the best Ada/Atar to his little love that he can possibly be!