105. Maedhros - Freckles

Maedhros x human!Reader

1.6k words

* * *

Atar - Father : Hinanya - my child : Hano - brother

Maedhros - Maitimo : Caranthir - Carnistir : Celegorm - Tyelkormo - Tyelko

* * *

You stood there quietly in the shadows with Maedhros just behind you protectively, a warm and large hand resting on the small of your back. You were grateful today Maedhros was soft and warm with you, lest you wouldn't be able to manage today's meeting. The two of you looked before the other six sons of Feanor and the son of Curufin, who were speaking noisily with one another. None of them noticed the two of you hanging back and in the hallway.

You couldn't help but feel intimidated knowing who was here before you, but you loved Maedhros and had told him that you were okay with meeting with his family. Maedhros gave you the moment to look over everyone, your eyes scanning over from the mix of black haired ellons... Eyes lingering on the one with the rubicund face- Caranthir you remembered from what Maitimo had told you.

The other three starkly different in appearance but you weren't sure who was who, the last three standing out in their own right and you had an inkling to their identity. The one with his silver hair pulled back in a halfhearted braid was Celegorm, and the two redheads were Amrod and Amras. Though you could hardly tell which was which...

"Are you sure they will not bite?" You teased out in a whisper through your nervousness, trying to lighten your already intimidating situation. Maedhros released a breath of amusement before leaning down to whisper back to you,

"Yes, though Celegorm might..." He teased in a rather neutral and even voice, finally you looked up to your lover who had been tentatively watching your every move. He had been trying to decide if you'd need him to remove you before his brothers took notice of your presence. Once you nodded it was then Maedhros gave you a gentle push urging you to walk along with him.

The moment you both stepped into the room across the threshold everyone turned to look over at their eldest brother before their eyes all landed on you too. You couldn't help the blush that had begun to bloom across cheeks and feel the way your stomach began to knot at the attention. Maedhros only rubbed your back with care.

"Brothers and nephew, I'd like to introduce you to Y/N." He stated simply, you gave a forced smile nodding your head gently to them all. You watched as a smile seemed to spread across an ellon's face who gracefully made his way to you, blue robes dragging across the floor behind him as he stopped before you.

Being human you were already much smaller than you Maitimo, so you shouldn't have been so surprised now that his brothers were easily 7 feet tall and over. You craned your neck to look up at him, giving him a more genuine smile in return,

"A pleasure, Y/N. I am Maglor, I have heard much about you." Maglor introduced in his musical voice, deep blue eyes looking at you in curiosity tracing down from your face to your neck and then to your hands. They seemed to linger there as you extended your hand to meet his, and Maglor moved to clasp it unable to help himself as he stared. The little splotches of fawn and brown that were scattered across your skin, capturing his attention.

It was a sight that was all too familiar, as it seemed all the elves looked at you as though you were an enigma. Even your Maitimo had done the same, especially once he had the luxury of seeing more of your bare skin, always he was mesmerized by your freckles.

"I have heard much about you as well, Maglor. Maitimo speaks highly of you." You responded trying to muster your courage to be open with your partners brothers, so far it seemed easy. That was until you looked back to the crowd of elves and met eyes with Celegorm who was scoffing at your words. Predatory they appeared, trying to stare into the very depths of your soul making the hair on your arms and neck stand.