30. Gwindor admitting his feelings for you

- You quiet and calm many of Gwindor's racing and intrusive thoughts, so your company is always welcomed, enjoyed and loved.

- So when Gwindor begins to realize he has fallen in love with you, he's not nearly as apprehensive as one might think.

- He is one that is quick to do what he believes is the right thing to do, which would be planning how to confess his love to you.

- Even if you didn't love him back, Gwindor would still want you to be aware of how it is he feels for you, and he isn't doing it to ruin your friendship. He just believes honesty is the best policy.

- Though this does bring up some fear for Gwindor as he doesn't exactly have the best track record with people wanting to stay close with him.

- He also worries due to being promised to someone at another point in his lifetime, that would be cause for rejection from you as well, but he powers through it anyways.

- He does worry if you reciprocate his feelings, this relationship will end up as it did with Finduilas, but in typical fashion he keeps a more positive outlook.

- Gwindor reasons with himself that as long as you are happy with him, no matter how short the time might be, then he is happy with that too. 

- Gwindor isn't shy about it when he takes you to a private sitting room, explaining he must speak with you concerning his feelings for you.

- His tone is clearly lighthearted and positive as normal, so there is nothing for you to be concerned about!

- Gently he will explain to you;

- "This is by no means being brought up to pressure you into reciprocating my feelings, or to lose you as my close friend. I just feel as though you deserve my honesty, because I respect you highly and care deeply for you. Y/N, I have fallen in love with you, and I can understand if you do not feel the same way that I do. I know I have been formerly promised to another, but my feelings are no longer with her as they are with you now."

- Gwindor will be very relieved when you explain that you feel the same way, and could care little if he was formerly promised to someone else or not. 

- He will answer any questions that you may have, even if its in regard to his thralldom- though he will try to keep that vague- or his former relationship or anything else you might want to ask him.

- Surprisingly he won't ask you to court him right off the bat, waiting a few weeks to let you process everything he has explained to you, before he is confident that it hasn't changed anything between you two. 

- Once he is satisfied that you are just as happy to be with him, as he is you, it is then he will ask you to court him.

- It'll happen when you two are out really enthralled with one another's company, and he is watching you laugh out about something with a smile.

- Gwindor will tell you that he loves you, and that if you'd have him, he'd like to court you.

- When you happily agree to court him, Gwindor will be over the moon about your acceptance.

- He will go into your relationship with optimism and happiness, wanting to make sure you are happy and loved at all times if he can help it.

* * *