149. Marriage to Gwindor

- When it came to getting married, Gwindor was happy to marry you at any point in time. Be it the moment you were engaged after his thralldom or years down the road.

- Honest it could've been millennia's worth of waiting, and Gwindor would've waited on you regardless.

- He loves and adores everything about you, so he waited on you for when you were ready to wed, as Gwindor was ready the moment he proposed to you.

- He's selfless and while he does have limits, your happiness is completely and totally important to him.

- Gwindor loves the slower more domesticated parts of life with you, and happily endeavors in such things with you often.

- Considering that he has only one hand there will fortunately not be a whole that will pull him away from you for very long periods of time, allowing for you two to often spend time together.

- Since Gwindor loves and enjoys everything revolving around your happiness, he always finds a way every day to bring a smile to your face even if it is something utterly simple.

- Gwindor is rather idyllic and optimistic, and a little romantic so he's certainly going to go out of his way to do simple sweet things for you.

- He will bring you flowers, write you little notes to leave for you, press soft kisses to your forehead and kissing your hand.

- Anything to hear your soft thank you's, sweet I love you's in return, or just see how wonderfully cheerful you are from his affections.

- Gwindor even though he is of status, and so will you be, he is happy to participate in the everyday domestic things that need to be done.

- You'll never have to ask him for help as he is happy to pick any task that is needed of him without question, and generous in his help to always go above and beyond to help you take care of everything.

- Even though he is only one handed, it won't stop him from doing what he can to assist or pick up his duties. Though folding laundry can be a bit of a hassle, and it's usually a requirement for you both to do it together.

- That and cooking, Gwindor isn't the best cook and while he used to be a good one, it's just not something he ever really put in the effort into after thralldom. But he makes a great assistant, and while he helps he will chat and tell you about his day.

- And happily listening and speaking with you about your day coolly, enjoying every single second of this moment with you.

- Again your happiness means absolutely everything to Gwindor, but even still he has limits, so when and if it comes to the talk of having children while you two live in Nargothrond he's going to be against it.

- Gwindor will explain that it has nothing to do that he doesn't want to have kids with you and that he loves you immensely but that between his own trauma and the on going war beyond the walls of Nargothrond he's just not comfortable with it.

- But that doesn't mean he won't talk to you about having kids with you, if anything he loves the daydreaming he gets to do with you.

- Going over possible names, what their hair would look like, whose eyes they'd have, or nose, or even ears they'd have. Gwindor will happily indulge you in it, spending copious amounts of time going over every detail with you.

- Even though now that you're married, even still if Gwindor managed to keep his PTSD and trauma under lock and key with you when you were courting, he will continue to do so even though you're married.

- Though he will be less likely to avoid your questions or deflect talks of his trauma/PTSD, so if you start pressing and asking him questions slowly Gwindor will begin to open up.

- If left to his own devices he will certainly deal and struggle with it in silence and by himself.

- Though again if you start pressing to help and be there for him, Gwindor will slowly begin to relinquish the tight control over not sharing to share with you.

- Gwindor loves you immensely and wants nothing more than to spend an eternity with you in absolute bliss.