86. Dating Celegorm Headcanons

- When it comes to dating Celegorm it means that you're going to be with someone who is both aloof and grandiose in the same breath.

- A good portion of the time, Celegorm is grandiose in sharing his affections and feelings with you (not that he monologues) but there are definitely some theatrics to it.

- It's not that it's fake at all, it's just Celegorm is dramatic already to begin with and that most certainly doesn't change when you two get together.

- When it comes to affection, Celegorm is always trying to seduce you into going to bed with him, even if it won't actually lead there, he wants you to feel wanted and desired by him.

- Having such a high libido already, he is completely unoffended if you do not try and seduce him back. But Celegorm will absolutely play along if you do try too.

- If anything he will seize control the moment he sense that you hold too much power over him (which is often). He loves a good game of cat and mouse, just only when he's not the prey.

- Celegorm will often tell you that he loves you, and he is most certainly unafraid of who overhears him.

- Doing so with a smug and satisfied expression his face watching the way you seem to grow flustered and joyous at his words.

- Always does he have animal pet names for you, and Eru they are said with equal amount of intense seduction every time he uses them.

- His biggest and most obvious passion is going to be hunting, and Celegorm is not going to compromise much when it comes to hunting.

- He will either offer to teach you so you can join in on the hunts, or will try and give more set schedules of hunting rather than just disappearing on a whim for weeks at a time. 

- If you do go hunting with him, this is where you are going to see more of the aloof behavior kick in quickly.

- After your first few hunts, once you learn the ropes, Celegorm will begin to hurry on ahead of you and will do it every single time even disappearing from your sight for several hours.

- Though he is absorbed in his hunt, he is very much aware that you are behind him and eventually waits for you to catch back up to him.

- Another good glimpse into his ability to be so aloof is when it comes down to his drive to protect you.

- It seems absolutely nonexistent, that Celegorm would let you do absolutely anything that you wanted no matter how foolish because he hides it so well.

- But it's all a complete farce, Celegorm is secretly keeping track of your every single move and keeping threats completely under control at his distance, up until he can't.

- Then that drive to protect comes to the surface, and he is a nightmare for your offender.

- Just like with his cat and mouse game of seduction, he plays a terrifying cat and mouse game with anyone who thinks that they can bring you harm.

- Celegorm is quick to make cut throat promises and toy with their emotions, quick to find their weaknesses with how observant he is.

- Other times Celegorm might be aloof to something is if you are distressed by something that he has done that has never been an issue until then.

- Even after you explain yourself and your feelings, he tries to play it off but he makes note to be more mindful that way it doesn't hurt you again later down the road.

- The reason he plays everything off is because he doesn't want you to be seen as his weakness, even though you absolutely are (and he is hyper aware of that fact.)

- Regardless even when it doesn't seem like it or it comes out entirely over the top Celegorm loves you and will do his best to keep the relationship a happy and busy one.