Chapter 29

I had agreed with the company to film a short video for Engenes, assuring everything was fine with me, as I had seen, and so had they, that a lot of Engenes was worried about me in their posts on Weverse after the announcement of us having been exposed to Covid.

I set up my phone on a small construction made of books, that I had made in my bed, so that the phone would be filming me. I would be uploading it to twitter later. I carefully pressed the recording button and happily waved at my phone.

"Hello, Engene!" I happily exclaimed before clapping my hands together, "so... after the announcement of us being exposed to covid yesterday, we've seen a lot of you worrying. The company, boys and I have also been worried as well, but I was rushed in for an emergency test. I got one taken yesterday, and that one was inconclusive, but this morning I had another taken, and that was negative, so I am completely fine. There's nothing to worry about, and then I'm just crossing my fingers that all the boys are negative as well, so I can get back to the dorm soon," I assured and crossed my fingers to the camera, "but yeah. I just wanted to tell you all personally that I am fine, and that we're just waiting on the boys' test results now. I expect them to be negative, now that I am as well. I am staying in close contact with the boys so that they're feeling quite calm about this as well, and know what is happening. So yeah, no worries. Please don't worry about me. I think it's incredibly sweet that you're all worrying about me, but I am fine, so you can all be calm about that. I'm not going out that easily."

I ended the video with a smile and immediately uploaded it to our twitter. In a matter of seconds there were already an English translation of what I had said to the international fans, as well as many comments claiming how happy they were to hear that I was fine afterall.

---

The boys had gotten their test results earlier today, and they had all been negative, meaning I finally could go back to the dorm after nearly three days. My bag had already been packed, as I had never really used any of the things I had packed. It was mainly because I wanted to be ready to go back the moment I was allowed to.

For the whole car ride back to the dorm I was happily sat in the backseat bouncing up and down, as I excitedly watched the familiar streets pass the closer we got to the dorm. The moment I had seen the house I had already unbuckled my seatbealt, and the moment the card had stopped I had quickly thanked the driver for the ride before getting out and slamming the door behind me.

I rushed up to the front door, that still was unlocked, before dropping my back and kicking my boots off, as well as just throwing my jacket, before running into the dorm.

"Marco!" I screeched out into the dorm.

"Polo!" Jake's voice yelled back from the living room, making me immediately run down the hallway and jump up on whoever the first person in the couches were, before hugging the person tightly.

"Yes! I was first choice!"Sunghoon loudly exclaimed before I felt his arms wrap around me as well, making the others complain loudly at the two of us.

"I just jumped onto the first one!" I excused as I pulled away and looked at the other boys in defense.

"How was your stay?" Sunoo questioned me making me let out a laugh.

"Five star hotel," I let out a small laugh at him, making the others let out a smile as well, "I do prefer Jay's cooking, though."