Sasaeng Files (1)

December 2020

"Boys?" I questioned out loud in the car, as we got ready to drive back from holding an online fansign.

"Mhm?" Heeseung hummed from his seat. 

"Did you also get that fan where the screen were all black?" I questioned them, and both Heeseung and Jay, who sat in front, turned around and frowned at me.

"No," Jay shook his head.

"They were right after that girl who asked which cheek were the softest," I pointed out.

"I didn't have one like that," Niki shook his head from beside me.

It was one of those times where we weren't driving in a van, so it was only the four of us in the car, meanwhile the other four were in the other car.

"Did they say anything?" Heeseung questioned and I shrugged.

"I could just hear breathing and someone who continued to whisper something in another language. I think it was Japanese, but I'm not advanced enough to understand what they said," I pointed out and Niki immediately frowned.

"Japanese?" he questioned and I nodded at him.

"It sounded like it on the pronounciation," I nodded at him.

"Weird."

"It was probably a sasaeng," Jay pointed out and I snapped my head over to him.

"But I don't have any," I pointed out to him, to which he shrugged.

"You never know," he pointed out to me, "just tell us if something else happens."

---

December 2020

"Sunny, your phone is ringing," Sunoo ran into the living room and handed me my phone, immediately being shushed by the boys who were watching a movie on the screen, "sorry," Sunoo whispered to them before happily sitting down beside me, "take it."

"I don't know the number," I shook my head at him.

"Maybe it'll be something important. You can always just end the call," he pointed out to me.

I let out a small sigh before taking the call and lifting the phone to my ear.

"Hello?" I questioned, only to be met by heavy breathing and the same whispering from the fansign.

I immediately widened my eyes and turned to Niki who sat on my other side. I immediately handed him the phone and he took it from me and held it to his ear. His eyes had widened within seconds before ending the call and handing me back the phone.

"Was it Japanese?" I questioned him and he nodded at me, "what'd they say?" he simply shook his head at me.

"I don't think you should take calls from them noona," he pointed out, making me frown down at my phone.

---

January 2021

We had finished practice quite late today, so once we had come back to the dorm we had all begun getting ready for bed. After having grabbed my toothbrush and begun brushing my teeth I had returned to the bedroom, where I handed my phone over to Niki, so he could read all the texts I had gotten throughout the day.

"Wah, a lot came in today," he commented and I nodded in agreement as he began scrolling through them, "Noona, I think you should sleep in Jungwon hyungs bed tonight."