Return of Superman (5)

The clip started with Jungwon pushing along a stroller with the two twin boys, meanwhile Soyeol was skipping up in front of him. A tired expression staying printed onto Jungwon's face as he tried to keep up with Soyeol.

"Come on dad! I'm gonna be late!" Soyeol complained as they reached the big academy.

"Yeol-ah! Hold up!" Jungwon called out making Soyeol stop and look back at her dad as he rushed up and crouched down in front of her, "now, remember mom is at work right now. So if we see her, we must let her work, okay?"

"Mhm," Soyeol immediately nodded before showing the way.

Had it not been for Soyeol knowing the way it was pretty clear the four people would've gotten lost somewhere on the school. 

As Soyeol went in to have her ballet class, Jungwon sat and tried to spy through the windows after making sure both Hojin and Yejun was asleep. A small smile rested on Jungwon's face as he watched how hard Soyeol was working to be the best in her class.

"Your noona is hard working," Jungwon whispered to the two sleeping boys in the stroller.

Not long had lasted before Jungwon had leaned his head back against the wall behind him and his eyes had slid closed.

"Oh my... he fell asleep."

"Handling three kids must be tiring."

As Jungwon sat silently and slept on the hallway you could hear footsteps approach before Jiyeon had turned the corner with a clipboard in hand. She had immediateluy stopped at the sight and covered her mouth with her clipboard.

"Hanging in there," Jiyeon muttered softly before walking over and brushing Jungwon's hair out of his face, making his nose scrunch up before he fluttered awake, "You have to stay awake for the kids."

"Mhm," Jungwon just hummed as his eyes stayed close.

"Are you tired?" Jiyeon spoke and he just nodded, "should I come home tonight?"

"No, no, no... I can do this," Jungwon assured and waved her hands away from his hair, "I got this. I'm a good dad."

"Of course you are," Jiyeon let out a small laugh at him, "I'll see you tomorrow."

Jiyeon looked back down at her clipboard before continuing down the hallway.

"I love you~" Jungwon tiredly cooed out after her, making Jiyeon stop at the end of the hallway.

"Love you too~" she cooed back making a small smile spread on Jungwon's face before she continued down the turn of the hallway.

Jungwon continued to look towards the corner she had turned before dragging his hands over his face.

"Ahaha, I sort of feel bad for him, but then again. Jiyeon does this nearly everyday whilst taking care of her work."

The small family, excluding Jiyeon, were finally back in their home. Jungwon was standing in the kitchen trying to make dinner, once in a while glancing over towards the three kids in the living room. Soyeol was eagerly playing with her two brothers, trying to contain them.

"No! Hojin-ah! That's mine!" Soyeol whined out making Jungwon glance over at the three kids with a small smile.

Hojin was sitting too indulged in playing with Soyeol's cow plushie, whilst Soyeol eagerly tried to explain to him that it was hers.

"DAAAA-aaad!" Soyeol's loud scream made Jungwon jump in his spot before eagerly looking over towards the three kids, "Hojin! Is eating my cow plushie!"

"Well... why can't he chew on it? You used to do that too," Jungwon remarked and glanced to Hojin, who was busy stuffing one leg of the cow into his mouth, the same way Soyeol had used to.