Drunk Wonie

We at it again with a 3am crack chapter~

January 2024

A small knock on the door to Jungwon's and I'd bedroom, in the dorm, made me look over at the door in confusion. Why in the world would any of the boys knock? They never hesitated to just waltz in.

"Noona... please help," Niki's voice sounded to be strained as I didn't open the door.

I let out a small laugh before getting up and walking over and opening the door seeing Niki stand with a Jungwon slumped over his shoulders.

"Please take him," Niki immediately begged.

"What did you do?" I questioned in amusement.

"He and Sunoo hyung wanted to take me out now I legally could drink... I don't think Jungwon-ie hyung can tolerate alcohol that well," Niki commented making Jungwon lift his head and look at Niki with a frown.

"Whazzz are ye talkin' bout?" Jungwon muttered, "I drank yer tou unnnder da table!"

"Please noona... he's been all sassy and such on the way home," Niki begged making me softly smile before just nodding at him.

"Just let go of him, I can't lift him," I waved it off making Niki nod before slowly letting go of Jungwon and assuring he could stand before quickly rushing off to the room he was sharing with Jake, "come here you idiot," I sighed and pulled Jungwon into the room, making him stumble before immediately straightening up at the sound of the door closing, "are you good?"

"Oh... hi... do you know where I find my pajamas?" he casually questioned making me laugh at him before walking over and picking up his pajams from his bed and handing it to me, "another question... how do I get it on?"

"You seem awfully sober all of a sudden," I commented making him just grin at me before I walked over to him and grabbed his pajamas from him, "arms up," I stated and tapped his arms making him immediately raise them above his head.

I let out a small laugh at hos cute his smile was before beginning to take off his shirt for him. The moment I had taken his shirt off and thrown it over on the office chair he had immediately widened his eyes at me before grabbing onto his pajamas shirt.

"What?" I questioned in confusion.

"I can't do this... how could I do this?" he immediately rambled, "I have the best girlfriend in the whole wide world... why would I go with a nasty slut like you... you were even undressing me!"

"Not this again," I sighed before walking backwards and sitting on the desk, just watching him ramble on about how I, apparently some stranger, dared even get close to him when it was painfully obvious he had a girlfriend.

"And if she finds out I did this I'll break her trust and heart again! And I can't ever forgive myself for that! I haven't even forgiven myself for the times I did it in the past! What do I do? She don't deserve this," he immediately grabbed onto his hair before he turned his bare back to me as I raised my hands to my mouth to hide my laugh.

"Jungwon-ah?" I softly called out making him immediately turn around and widen his eyes at me.

He quickly ran up to stand in front of me holding my hands tightly in his as he just stared at my face.

"Ji! You need to promise me not to get mad when I tell you this!" he exclaimed and I just nodded at him, "there was this girl in our room, and she took off my shirt and I'm sure she tried to make a move on me! But I told her NO because she was nasty and slutty, and I didn't like her! Of course I didn't like her, because I only want you!"

"Is that so?" I questioned calmly, surpressing my laugh and he immediately nodded at me making me softly reach my hand up and caress his cheek as his eyes just widened at me, "but you rejected her, right?" I questioned and he immediately nodded again, "ah... then it's alright, don't worry."

"Really?" he eagerly questioned as he looked to be searching my face for any form of lie as I just nodded, "thank you!" he immediately exclaimed and hugged me tightly making me let out a small laugh as I just patted his back softly.

"Jiyeon-ie have yo-" Heeseung started as he opened the door before stopping in his tracks to look at us.

'Drunk' I mouthed to him making him slowly nod.

"Anyways... the lyrics for the title track?" he questioned and I nodded as Jungwon immediately pulled away from me and looked at Heeseung, "are you done with that yet?"

"Uh..." I trailed off as I checked in my notebook, "I think I'm missing one verse and then I have to figure out if I want to end it with a chorus or not," I shrugged.

"Okay, can you come to me wi-" Heeseung was abruptly cut off by Jungwon moving over in front of me as if he was trying to shield me.

"Back off... she's my girlfriend," Jungwon stated making me sigh as I held in another laugh again before looking over his shoulder at Heeseung, who looked completely confused, "she's not gonna come to you with anything... she belongs to me! And only me!"

"What is he..." Heeseung slowly trailed off.

"I told you... drunk," I reminded him and he slowly nodded, "we have more hangover pills, right?" I questioned and he slowly nodded.

"I think I'll go..." Heeseung slowly trailed off before closing the door and Jungwon immediately turned to me with a wide grin.

"Did I do good?" he immediately questioned, "I protected you from him."

"Sure you did," I nodded before I let out a small sigh, "will you let me help you into your pajamas now?"

"Can I get a kiss first?" he questioned making me quickly peck his cheek and a pout immediately appear on his face, "on the lips."

"Your breath smells like alcohol," I shook my head at him.

Jungwon let out a small huff before letting me jump down from the desk to get his pajamas shirt and pants for him. I helped him get into his shirt before letting him put on the pants himself. I was about to pull him out to the bathroom to help brush his teeth when I realized he was softly swaying back and forth with eyes closed.

"Wonie?" I questioned and waved my hand in front of his face, "yah... Yang Jungwon," I called out, absolutely no reaction, "how the frickity frack do you fall asleep while standing?"

I let out a small sigh before carefully and with uch difficulty lifted him up and placed him beside the bed before pushing him down on it. He let out a small yelp in his sleep as he hit his pillow, making me let out a small laugh before tugging him in and returning to the desk.

"Mhm... Ji..." Jungwon muttered making me glance towards him as a frown appeared on his face while he immediately hugged the duvet tightly into him, "yah... hug me back you little brat."

I let out a small laugh at his sleepy complaints, as he was fully asleep before he began shaking the duvet softly in his grip.

"Hug me baaaack~" Jungwon whined.

I let out a small giggle before walking over and turning off the light and carefully walking back to the bed. I pried Jungwon's arms off the duvet before slowly laying down beside him, making his arms immediately wrap themselves around me. I moved my head to lay on his chest, so I wouldn't be faced with his bad breath while asleep.

"Hmm... Ji~" Jungwon happily hummed as I wrapped my arms back around him making me let out a small laugh once more.

"Even if he's drunk I'm so in love," I sighed and dragged one of my hands over my face trying to keep my wide smile in.