En&hi S2 Ep2

As the boys moved inside to play some games for late night snacks a small arrow pointed to an empty spot between Jake and Heeseung as a small text appeared on screen.

'Jiyeon-ie is sitting in online class, and couldn't participate'

Throughout the games the boys would talk about what snacks they wanted and just be a big mess, once in a while the clips would show Jiyeon sitting by the staffs whenever she would look weirdly over at the boys.

It was first when they moved outside once again that Jiyeon was back and seated by the end of the circle, beside Jake. Jiyeon happily sat and waved as the clip first showed her.

"I'm back~" she happily cooed whilst waving to the camera, "my classes are over~"

It didn't last long before they all began taking turns on speaking about what they value and think of each member. It was quite calm and sentimental if you think about it. It was all quite calm and sweet up until they began praising Jungwon about his leader skills.

"I think Heeseung hyung is the only one I've poured the most out to," Jungwon nodded in agreement to what Heeseung said, "there even was a time before debut, where I cried to him."

"It made me sad to see you grow up that fast," Heeseung hummed in agreement, "suddenly having so many responsibilities on you."

"I don't think it was that much of the responsibilities," Jungwon shook his head making everyone look over at him, "it was around the same time where Ji had all her anxiety attacks."

"I knew it," she cooed out at him making him frown over at her, "why didn't you tell me? That was the reason I didn't want you to know, I knew you would be affected by it."

"I think we all know that in the end it was the best that you let him know," Jay pointed out to Jiyeon who silently nodded in agreement, "you would still be struggling a lot if you didn't let him know."

"I just didn't want him to be sad because of it," Jiyeon excused making all the boys just look between the two, "you promise to tell me if something about me is giving you a hard time, okay?"

"Promise," Jungwon nodded in agreement with a small smile.

"Good," Jiyeon hummed making a few of the boys let out small laughs at how stern she had been.

The talk continued to go around before it fell on Sunghoon, all the boys complimenting him for his discipline and how he just always pulls himself together to do something, even if he didn't want to.

"I'd like to say something too," Jiyeon quietly stated and raised her hand making all the boys look to him, "I'd just like to say thank you for always taking so good care of me and..." she let out a small sigh before letting out a small smile, "even though I see... well six of you, as my brothers I just feel... in a way the rest of your are friend brothers and Hoon is like my actual brother. I've really missed the feeling of having an older older brother and not just one by seven minutes."

"Hug," Sunghoon stated and opened his arms making Jiyeon let out a small laugh before stepping up from her seat and walking over to hug him, "I'm gonna continue to take care of you like a real brother."

"Thank you," Jiyeon muttered before returning to her seat, "I guess... I guess you remind me of Jihoon... a happy version of him."

They all continued to speak of each other before the last member was to be talked about. 

"Hold on, the smoke is burning my eyes," Jay stated after he had changed seat with Niki.

"Lick your thumbs and stick it out towards the smoke," Jiyeon calmly stated and he just looked at her in bewilderment, "or do you wanna switch seats?"