Chapter 36

It was actually a quite peaceful Sunday. I sat in my bed with my knitting project as I just enjoyed the sound of the boys playing around out in the living room. Once in a while I would go on twitter to see the reaction to the cover I had uploaded to our SoundCloud earlier today, with permission of the company of course. I had uploaded a cover of 'If It Is You' after having sung it on that variety show, not long ago. It was overall a good response, the fans seemed to be happy to hear more of my singing. Of course there was hate comments as well, but they meant nothing compared to all the positive response I had been given.

"No, no, no. Hyung! Don't!" a yell from outside the door making me snap my head up in confusion, "please! She doesn't want to talk to me."

"I don't care, you go talk," Sunoo's voice replied before the door opened and Jungwon was pushed inside, and I'm pretty sure the door was locked behind him.

He stood by the door for a while whilst looking down at his feet. I soon directed my attention away from him once again, as I realized nothing was going to happen. I did keep an eye on him from the corner of my eye, and saw him move over and sit down in his own bed.

"Ji?" he carefully spoke up and I hummed in reply, "Jiyeon, can we talk?"

"Okay," I nodded and laid, what I was working on to the side and looked down towards his bunk.

"Can you come down here, or..." he trailed off. I slowly got up from where I sat in my bed and crawled down to the floor, before sitting down in the foot of his, opposite from where he sat, "we need to talk, you know that, right?"

"I do," I nodded in agreement before looking down at his bedsheets.

"I think the boys are worried about us," he admitted and I nodded in agreement, "so no matter how this ends, we have to talk this out, whether you like it or not."

"I know," I muttered at him.

"So, now that some time have passed since our... our argument. I think I do see that I most likely am the villain in this," he admitted with a sad smile, "I promise I won't get mad or anything, I just want to understand how things are looking from your side. So, if you just could try and tell me, what happened inside your head that day."

"I'm not that good at talking about feelings," I shook my head at him.

"Please, I want to understand," he urged and I hesitated a small bit before nodding.

"I don't think you noticed, but... at one point, when you gave me 'constructive critisism' or whatever you'd call it, you became really harsh in your words, especially towards me. I don't think you heard what you were saying yourself. Then Taehee suddenly came about and I just... sort of got pushed to the side. You forgot our date and I waited in the park for two hours, I mean... it was alright that you forgot, but it just hurt that you just stood me up like that to spend time with her. I think it just... it became too much for me and I snapped," I admitted to him and he hummed.

"It it makes you feel a bit better, then I don't have contact with Taehee anymore," he spoke up and I looked up at him with a frown, "Niki told me," he softly said and I nodded before looking down again.

"I don't care if she's your friend, it's alright with me. It's just... I know she likes you a lot, and she's like ten times prettier than me, and I just got scared to lose you to her, especially when you suddenly just chose her over me," I admitted to him.

"Yah! Don't say that," he exclaimed and looked at me with a frown, "in my eyes she's nowhere as pretty as you."

"It's not my point," I let out a small laugh at him and he nodded.

"I know, I just... don't like you speaking ill about yourself," he excused himself to me, "I know, I'm not good at saying this to you. But you just... I care too much for you to let everything end like this. You will never be able to lose me to someone, let alone her. I know I screwed up big time, without realizing, and I feel so terrible for it. I can barely sleep at night, and I hear you tossing too."

"I haven't really slept well since," I nodded in agreement to his statement.

"I don't like having to admit this. But when you sang 'If It Is You' on that show... I left in the middle of you singing, because I had realized what I actually had done to you. I felt so bad... and I actually... I cried after I had left the boys," he shyly admitted and I hummed to him, "I just want us to settle this, because... I honestly don't think I can go much longer like this."

"You're sorry about all this, right?" I asked him and he nodded.

"You have no idea about how much it is eating me up," he nodded at me with sorrowful eyes.

"Do you like Taehee?" I questioned him and he shook his head at me.

"Never had, never will," he shook his head at me, "do you like Alex?"

"We're just practicing German together, I haven't even met him since the music show," I shook my head at him, "were you jealous?"

"Maybe a bit," he admitted making me let out a small laugh at him.

"I forgive you," I softly spoke and his head snapped up to look at me with a frown on his face.

"No, don't forgive me that easily," he shook his head at me, "I don't deserve that."

"Yang Jungwon, you listen to me very closely," I warned him and he nodded and looked at me with wide eyes, "I am forgiving you, and I don't care about what you think you deserve. I miss you, okay?"

"I miss you too," he muttered with a small smile.

"Now... I want a hug," I urged and opened my arms for him.

He let out a small laugh at me before moving over and hugging me tightly, as he took in a deep breath, and nuzzled his face into the crook of my neck.

"I'll never let such a thing happen again," he muttered as he tightened his grip slightly around me.

"I don't care. I'm tired," I pointed out to him, "and I think you would be too, if you've slept just as bad as me."

"I do need sleep," he admitted with a small laugh as he pulled away from me and I nodded at him, "will you stay by me?"

"I didn't exactly plan on doing anything else," I grinned at him and he happily returned the grin.

He quickly moved over and laid down under his covers, before opening his arms widely, whilst holding his duvet in his hands. I happily smiled and moved over and laid in his arms before he wrapped his arms tightly around me.

"I'm never gonna let you go," he muttered and pressed a kiss to my forehead, "screw it, I missed you too much," he sighed before tilting my head up, by softly grabbing my chin and turning my head a bit up, placing his soft lips on mine, before moving his hand to cup my cheek, as he pulled me in closer by the waist with his other arm.

Once he pulled away I could've gone in for another kiss, I really hadn't realized how much I had longed for his touch. Instead I just placed a small kiss on his cheek making him grin widely, before I nuzzled myself into his chest and inhaled his scent,

"Try and sleep," he muttered and pressed a kiss to the top of my head once again and I hummed before tightening my grip around his torso before closing my eyes.