Couple's Book

Lunar Holidays 2021

"It's here! It's here!" Jungwon happily exclaimed throughout the dorm before happily running into the living room with a book raised above his head, "it's finally here!"

"Since when did he begin to read?" Sunoo questioned in confusion to all of us as we just stared at Jungwon who excitedly stood with the book in hand.

"And it's perfect timing, we have a whole week off," Jungwon grinned widely.

"Care to explain what it is that finally came?" Jay questioned with a small sigh, "we're getting seriously worried about your mental health."

"I mean... he did order a... book," Niki pointed out and we all just nodded at him.

"This is not just any book," Jungwon sighed at us, "it's the illustration book for couples, of course."

"Ah..." Heeseung nodded with a small smile on his face.

"It's the what now?" I questioned, pretty sure I got it wrong.

"Yeah, yeha, look," Jungwon happily grinned and rushed over to sit beside me before looking through the pages of the book, "it's all sort of illustrations of the best things couples can do together. I thought we could do at least one of these things a day."

"Am I not catching up on something here?" I questioned as I looked over at the other boys making Sunoo sigh at me.

"He wants you to do all the couple things in the book," Sunoo explained to me and I just hesitantly nodded at him.

"But why?" I questioned in confusion.

"Isn't he your boyfriend, perhaps?" Sunghoon questioned with a laugh.

"Okay then," I nodded and looked back to Jungwon who immediately grinned widely before moving over and leaning against the arm rest and quickly waving me over.

"Come on, the book says to look through it like this," he urged and I hesitantly moved over towards him, making him immediately pull me down onto him and lay my head on his chest.

"I'm already loving this," Sunoo excitedly exclaimed as I let out a small laugh and Jungwon opened the book with a wide grin on his face.

"So there's some sleeping positions in here as well," Jungwon stated with a small sigh.

"Oooh, you won't always be able to see my face then," I cooed up at him making him let out a small huff.

"They said this book was the way to a perfect relationship," he excused with a small shrug.

"And we don't have that?" I let out a small laugh.

"No, no, no. I'm just scared it might be fragile because... of how I've treated you in the past," he clarified making me softly smile and look down at the book, "how about this? Is this good?" he questioned and pointed to an illustration that showed a couple laying down and listening to music in one earbud each, from the same music player.

"Hmm... I like this one more," I pointed to the page beside it, where it showed the boy cooking whilst the girl clung onto his back and told him what to do, just like in that Disney Pixar movie.

"Really?" he questioned with a small laugh as I just nodded at him.

"It would be fun," I pointed out, "besides the fact that I might just break your back."

"Oh shut up, you're not fat," he gushed at me.

"No, but I've gained," I shrugged at him.

"And you look great nonetheless," Jay called out making me glance over at him before letting out a small laugh.

"Ah, but Jiyeon-ie always looks great," Jake pointed out making Jungwon reach down and pull me in closer by my waist.

"Mine," Jungwon sternly stated making me drop my head into my hands.

"He did not mean it that way Wonie," I sighed making Jungwon just let out a hum as the other boys let out a laugh at him.

"So we're cooking dinner together tonight?" Jungwon questioned and I just nodded at him.

"I definitely like that idea," I shrugged.

"If Jungwon is cooking, then I'm not eating," Sunoo pointed out, making the other boys agree immediately.

"Eh... it's a good excuse for me to have you hug me," Jungwon shrugged as he looked at the illustration, "lets keep that in mind then... I like this idea... napping," he pointed to a new illustration and I let out a small laugh at him, "how about we pick one each, a day. So you picked the cooknig one, and I want this napping one."

"I do feel a bit tired," I muttered making him immediately let out a small gasp.

"Up, up, up," he rushed making me quickly stand up before he followed after and eagerly looked around, before just dropping the book on the couch, and casually picking me up and running towards the bedroom.

"They're just gonna go take an actual nap, right?" Jake questioned.

"Just a nap!" I yelled back before Jungwon closed the door behind us.

He immediately set me down before laying down on his bed, throwing his duvet to the side as he just laid down on his back and opened his arms for me.

"You know... if you don't want it to hurt where the sun doesn't shine, spread your legs so that I can lay between them," I pointed out to him with a small laugh.

"Touche," he commented before eagerly waving me down.

I let out a small laugh before carefully laying down in between his legs and up on hsi torso, letting my arms wrap under his as his just tightly wrapped around me and he placed a small kiss on my forehead.

"Happy?" I questioned him as he just hummed at me.

"Very much," he stated and ran a hand through my hair, "my favorite activity is holding you."

"Shut up," I muttered at him with a small laugh, "you're being too cheesy."

"No such thing," he shook his head at me with a proud smile as I looked up at him, "now, you said you were tired, so I think you should sleep."

"Mhm," I hummed at him, "but I think I'll do a small Yang thing here," I commented making him frown down at me, "I'll need a kiss to fall asleep," I pointed out and puckered up my lips at him.

"I really do that, don't I?" he questioned as I just nodded, continuing to have my lips stuck out as I was waiting, "I don't know... you look quite cute right now."

"Oh, for crying out loud," I sighed before moving my hands up and grabbing his face, before giving him a kiss on the lips.

As our lips met, he instinctively tightened his grip around me and moved a hand up between my shoulderblads, as if to make sure I didn't run away.

"See? Now I can sleep much better," I excused with a small smile as I pulled away from him.

"Hmm, yeah... but now I think I'll have problems," he pointed out to me.

"Tough on you Yang," I shrugged and laid my head back down on my chest.

"Didn't you just say you acted like one though?" he let out a small laugh as I just shrugged at him.

"So what if I did?" I questioned in a mocking tone..

"Nothing... just made me think of something," he smiled widely as I looked up at him, "now sleep if you're tired."

"Sometimes you act weird," I commented with a small laugh before turning my head once more and laying it down, "but it's just how it's gonna be I guess," I shrugged, "my kind of weird."

"I can't wait till we do more from that book," he excitedly muttered making me let out a small laugh at him.