If Jiyeon Didn't Debut (2)

Belift Confirms Dating Rumours Between Enhypen Member Yang Jungwon and Former I-Land Contestant Choi Jiyeon

August 17th, 2021

The two showed great chemistry on the survival show over a year ago, and now Belift have finally confirmed the long distance relationship the two are withholding. Enhypen member Yang Jungwon is currently resided in South Korea with his group members, whilst Choi Jiyeon is resided in Denmark where she is finishing up her high school education [...]

---

"Uh... sis... you seen the news? " my brother turned from his seat in front of me as we sat in the midst of math class, school had barely even started a week ago.

"What? " I questioned and he carefully revealed his computer, where he was on one of those well-known K-Pop news sites. As I saw the picture above the article my eyes immediately widened. I didn't get to question it before my seatmate exclaimed a loud screech, still had the same seatmate. She had the same site open as well and just stared at the screen with wide eyes, "how in the world did they get that picture?" I hissed at Jiseok who just shrugged and sent me wide eyes, "this can't be happening," I laid my head in my hands and just stared hard at my desk.

"How can that bitch do that? " my seatmate exclaimed making both my brother and I look over at her.

"Why you did no-" Jiseok started and I sent him a sharp look, which immediately shut him up.

"Focus on helping your sister here, instead of that," I complained to him making him look back to me.

"But they can't have revealed it without you knowing," Jiseok reminded, "it was released a few minutes ago."

"I swear he is a dead boy," I muttered and secretly got out my phone from my jacket and immediately saw loads of unseen messages from Jungwon, sent within the past three minutes.

Insted of answering any of them I immediately called him and dug down behind my computer screen to be hidden from the teacher.

"I'm so sorry," Jungwon immediately spoke up as he took the phone.

"What in the world is happening? How did they get that picture? I thought you said no one knew the address to your family's beach house?" I hissed at him.

"Some reporters must've followed us," he excused to me, "I didn't know they would reveal it now. They didn't even tell me. Had I known some time before I would've spoken to you about it."

"What the hell do you expect me to do?" I questioned him making it go silent.

"You said no one recognizes you where you are," he pointed out to me.

"They don't, but at the moment my seatmate is sitting and planning a murder on Choi Jiyeon," I replied as I glanced over to my seatmate who just stared at the picture with an evil look.

"Keep your glasses on," Jungwon pointed out making me sigh and roll my eyes at him before I massaged one of my temples.

"Ah, you're gonna give me a headache," I complained to him.

"Okay... but you said you might move here when you grduate," he pointed out and I sighed at him, "yes... that was then. But what do I do now? People will recognize me if I go back to Korea. I'm dead meat the moment I step foot in the airport."

"No you're not," he assured, "I'll speak with the fans later today. Remember how many had hoped we were dating once the show ended. We'll figure it out."

"Vita, that's not a phone I see. Is it? " my math teacher questioned making me look over at him and held my phone down behind my computer.

"No," I shook my head at him before quickly going back down behind my computer, "my teacher saw me. I have to go."

"Okay, love you~" Jungwon happily cooed.

"Love you too," I muttered in reply and ended the call before shoving my phone back in my pocket.

"What'd he say?" Jiseok questioned.

"He didn't know either," I shook my head at him before sighing, "what do I do? I can't go back to Korea without everyone knowing by now."

"I think you have others to worry about," my brother pointed out and nodded his head to my seatmate and I just nodded at him.

"I know," I sighed, "ah... now I can't I focus on math."

"It'll be fine," Jiseok assured me and I just sighed with a small nod.

Double update for you all, cuz you really just gave me 500 followers and I can never repay that love! 😭
So now I give what I can give... Double uploads!