Boyfriend Academy

I want to apologize in advance, this is a bit weird chapter and yeah... I don't even know what my intention was when I wrote this... But I did so now it's gonna get published... And something like tells me I'll regret it...but meh... It happened I guess

December 2021

I sat in silence and watched the movie along with the other boys. We had all agreed that now it was finally snowing outside again it was only in it's place for us to watch the first Christmas movie of the year.

"Are you uncomfortable or something? You keep shifting around," Jungwon complained as I had adjusted my way of laying up against him once again.

"Actually... I am," I nodded at him making him immediately let go of me as the boys just looked over at us, "Hold on," I muttered and quickly felt around the hem of my bra, that was hidden by my sweatshirt, "yep... it's wrong again."

I sighed before getting up and walking into the bedroom. I quickly unclapsed my bra and easily pulled it off before grabbing my small sewing kit and walking back out to the boys.

"Uh... what are you doing?" Sunghoon questioned as I sat down between him and Jungwon once again.

"The wire keeps escaping the seam," I grumbled before pushing the wire, that was stciking out, back into it's place to sew it back in place.

"Hold on... that can actually happen?" Sunoo looked over at me, "my sister complains about it so much... is it real?"

"Of course it's real," I chuckled at him, "it's the same way you rip a seam on a pair of pants."

"But is it really that painful?" he frowned at me.

"It's literally stabbing you in the ribcage," I hummed at him and began sewing the wire into place before looking back at the movie.

"Are you serious?" he questioned making Jay sigh and pause the movie.

"We're first continuing with the movie when you've asked Jiyeon everything you have to ask," Jay stated making Sunoo just nod before looking over at me.

"Do you want me to stab you with the wire or what is it that you're getting at?" I let out a small laugh at Sunoo.

"No thanks," he immediately shook my head.

"But why don't you just throw that one out and buy some wireless ones?" Heeseung questioned, "wireless bras exist, right?"

"They do," I hummed at him, "but this is the best one I have, and it's not exactly like bras are extremely cheap."

"They aren't?" Jake questioned and I just shook my head at him.

"A good one that will last long... I'd say about... 60.000 won," I shrugged making him widen his eyes at me.

"For a little piece of fabric that holds your boobs?" he gasped and I just nodded, "that's insane..."

"I know," I nodded at him, "wait... why do I feel like I'm just educating a whole bunch of future boyfriends?" I frowned at them, making them all shrug, "I'm literally answering all your questions about girls... you must be experts by now. You know about periods, bras, cravings, what'll be the next."

"Actually... I wouldn't mind having skipped the period questions," Jay spoke up.

"You asked yourself. You really thought I had a proper filter?" I questioned him making him blink a few times.

"Touche," he hummed with a small nod.

"Wait... if that was the reason why you were uncomfortable..." Jungwon pointed to the bra and I just nodded, "that means you're not wearing one right now."

"No..." I shook my head before looking down at myself, you couldn't see I wasn't wearing one anyways. The shrit was too big, "why?"

"Oh... uhm... nothing," he excused as his cheeks began burning.

"Why are you blushing?" I let out a small laugh and he just shook his head as the other boys looked on in amusement.

"It's just uhm... I never actually thought about how uhm... a bra actually was important," he excused and rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's only important during the day," I shrugged making him widen his eyes at me, "you didn't actually think I slept in these?"

"How would I know?" he loudly defended, "it's not like I had someone educating me on this beforehand."

"You have a sister," I reminded him.

"Doesn't mean she tells me these things," he defended.

"Ah... so you have never heard of the euphoria of taking a bra off after a long day?" I questioned him as he shook his head.

"Euphoria?" Heeseung laughed at me.

"You seriously have no idea, there's nothing as relieving," I shook my head at him, "I have to find a bra for each of you boys, so you can try it."

"Excuse me, we what now?" Niki questioned and widened his eyes at me, "is there any chance I can skip? I'm too young."

"You just turned... 17," I reminded him and he nodded at me, "boys your age starts dating now. You'll need to know," I waved it off making him gasp, "I can make you walk around with one on all day and when we get back to the dorm, before going to bed there'll be a unison clasp and deep sigh from all of you. Finally feeling the freedom. Of course we can't do anything about the weight in the bra.... well... we could stuff them... but that would look a tad bit weird, I think... or I could ask the producers of Enhypen&Hi."

"No!" Jay sternly stated making me let out a small laugh.

"I don't see the problem to be honest," Jake shrugged, "we can all speak with each other about how our work days feel like, because we're all boys. But in reality Jiyeon-ie is probably struggling with things we don't, meanwhile we struggle with things she don't."

"So she won't be wearing a bra for a work day?" Heeseung laughed, "that would be disastrous."

"Eh... it would be worse if it was a day in the dance studio," I shrugged and finished sewing my bra, quickly checking if the wire would escape once again, anytime soon. It honestly didn't seem so.

"Oooh... right, right," Heeseung nodded at me and scrunched up his nose, "that would be painful wouldn't it?"

"If I was more... volumnious, I guess you could say, then I'm sure it would be painful. But it's just uncomfortable and sort of makes me aware that 'oh yeah, I'm a girl'. So it's not that bad," I shrugged at him, "you know... it's incredible how freely I can talk about this without being stopped."

"I think we're all curious in some way," Jake shrugged, "the same way you're curious about how it is to be a boy."

"Eh... I lived with my brother for far too long," I shrugged at him with a small smile, "I think I might have a bit more of an idea, than you do. I shared a room and friends with him for a good 11 years.... okay, I can't more with this conversation, it's getting too weird."

"When are we having boyfriend academy again?" Jay questioned making me look up to him.

"Just ask your questions," I let out a small laugh, "but no more, right now... I want to watch the movie."

"Could you uhm... put it on again?" Jungwon questioned as he pointed to the bra in my hands, "before we cuddle?"

"Makes you uncomfortable?" I questioned and he nodded at me, "I'm not gonna sleep with it on."

"No, no... just now," he shook his head.

I nodded before casually reaching my hands up under my sweatshirt and easily placing my bra back on again, not flashing any skin even once. It had become quite a talent by now to unnoticably put on a bra.

"Thank you," Jungwon quickly muttered making me let out a small laugh at him before just nodding as Jay started the movie again and Jungwon pulled me back over into his embrace as I just let out a small laugh at him, "I still don't understand it," he muttered making me reach up and softly pat his head.

"You're not supposed to," I shook my head at him.