Sasaeng Files (3)

April 2021

As the exam period came for me I had to stay up later than the boys to take my exams at the same time as the people in my class. Even though most exams had been cancelled or changed due to the excessive amount of online classes the rest of my class had gotten as well.

"Good luck on your exam~" Jake happily cooed as he and Heeseung walked towards the bedroom, whilst I arranged myself in the couch.

"Thanks," I replied with a small smile.

"What subject is it?" Heeseung questioned.

"Uh... today is Advanced Latin," I replied and he hesitantly nodded.

"Yeah... you'll need good luck," he whispered to me making me let out a small gasp.

"How long is it?" Jake questioned.

"Just two hours," I waved it off and they both nodded at me.

"Fighting," Jake quietly cheered with a small fist before following Heeseung into the bedroom.

I let out a small sigh as I watched the countdown on my computer screen. Back home it would be around 3 at noon at the moment and they would be done at 5. But for me it was 11 at night and I would first be done at 1 one in the middle of the night. But it was alright, I knew it would be like this once I decided to go back to my old way of going to school.

For my exam Jay had insisted on buying me some snacks for me to munch on whilst I sat and took the exam. So once I had finished my exam I had an empty bag of snacks beside me as well as an empty cup of water.

"Please be a 12," I muttered to myself as I ran my hands through my hair and took of my glasses and put them in their case as I sighed and closed my computer, "just... three to go."

I placed my computer on our small teatable before standing up and stretching my back with my arms above my head. My head immediately snapped over to the dark hallway as I heard a few footsteps from there.

"Hello?" I called out.

"Just me," Jay hissed back, making me let out a small laugh before picking up the empty bag and cup and rushing to the kitchen, just in time for me to see the door to the toilet close.

Afterwards I quickly went back to the livingroom to grab my computer and turn of the light. I can't tell you why, but I, for some reason, decided to turn off the light before walking in and grabbing my computer.

"Jiyeon-ah?" Jay spoke up as I was halfway into the living room.

"Hm?" I hummed and turned to look at him.

"You're coming to bed now, aren't you?" he questioned and rubbed his eyes.

"Yeah, I'm just gonna clean my mess before I go get ready," I nodded at him before he just nodded and gave me a thumbs up before returning to the bedroom.

I let out a small laugh at how tired he had looked before walking back to the couch. Before I even could grab onto my computer I had felt myself get tackled onto the couch, making my eyes immediately widen as I came face to face with a familiar shadow. How did he even get in?

Realizing what were happening I immediately tried to push him off and away. But seeing as how he at least were taller than Sunghoon and probably double as heavy as me, it seemed to be a lost cause. He easily were able to hold me down with just his weigth.

"Let me go, please," I called out to him, just for him to whisper something in return, if I were not wrong it was Japanese. i was at least able to catch onto the words 'you and me' and the word 'together'.