Chapter 5

The boys had all went off to film earlier, as their scenes were filmed earlier, meanwhile I was first going around midnight. I had gotten to the company and was dressed up in my black jeans and white fancy shirt before they had done my hair in the way they had wanted. So my top part of my hair was pulled back as they had curled my bangs lightly before I had gotten my jacket on and went out in the van with my cameraman who was going to film me behind the scenes.

"So... right now, we're going to the forest where we're gonna film our debut trailer. The boys are all there once I get out there, and we'll film our scenes together, and then the boys will be going home to rest and sleep while I shoot my scenes," I explained to the camera beside me before pulling down my facemask, "I hope I'll get home to get sleep, so I'll be fresh for school. But if not, I'll be skipping the day, since we also have practices later, and I do have a lot of video classes I need to catch up on."

I sat in silence for the rest of the ride before I arrived in the forest and got out of the car and took off my jacket as I walked over and stood by the boys, where the staff told me to stand. The boys all stood packed up in blankets whilst a stylist quickly ran over and touched up my hair before nodding in satisfaction and running off behind the camera as another staff member quickly collected the boys' blankets and off with them. We were all told to stand still for the shots. One shot the lights just shone, and another they were blinking wildly, before Jungwon was going to shoot his eye-shot before the boys would get dismissed.

We all stood by the monitor watching as Jungwon tried to shoot his scene. All the boys were tightly wrapped in blankets as we watched in admiration.

"Bubs," Sunghoon called out and I looked over at him as he extended his arm out with the blanket.

"No, I'm fine," I assured him with a wave of the hand and he widened his eyes at me.

"You're not cold?" he questioned in disbelief and I just shook my head.

"Jiyeon! You have to get changed in the van before the boys drive off!" a staff called out and I quickly ran over and into the van where I quickly got changed and once I stepped out again a stylist immediately rushed to me and wiped off my makeup and applied some light one instead, before quickly retouching my hair to make it look more natural as the boys all approached and rushed into the van to get driven back home to safety.

"I'll see you in the morning!" I called out to them as I poked my head into the van.

"Good luck!" they all cooed at me before Jungwon quickly jumped out beside me with a big jacket on.

"What?" I questioned him in confusion.

"I'm staying," he replied to me and I just blinked a few times, "I'm staying to watch you shoot, and then we'll go home together afterwards," he pointed out with a smile as he closed the car door.

"But you also have to go to school tomorrow," I reminded him and he shook his head.

"It's Saturday tomorrow Ji," he pointed out with a small laugh.

"Oh yeah... but you should still go home and get rest," I pointed out to him as he just stubbornly shook his head.

"I've barely had any chance to spend time with you ever since you came back again, so I'm gonna take any chance possible to spend time around you," he pointed out to me, making me sigh as I realized I couldn't refuse it.

We both waved at the van as it drove off before I was called to shoot my scenes. Jungwon would be sitting in a chair, wrapped tightly in his jacket as he sat by the monitor and watched as I was filming, and it seemed that he always had a small smile on his face.

"Are you cold?" the director questioned as we finally had reached the last scene around 4 am.

"No, I'm good," I waved it off to him.

"You sure?" he questioned and I nodded at him.

"Completely sure, lets just get this last video filmed," I grinned widely at him and he nodded as I got ready for my last scene, "which name is it that I have to mouth again?"

"Sunghoon," The director replied and I nodded as I got ready in my spot, "and action."

I acted out the scene until he told me cut and that it was a wrap. I happily skipped over to Jungwon who sat grinning widely as I approached him.

"Did I do good?" I questioned him and he happily nodded.

"Marvelous," he assured with a wide smile.

"Jiyeon and Jungwon!" a staff called out and we looked over as she gestured for us to go into the van waiting for us.

We both quickly got over to the van with a behind the scenes camera following us still. We both sat beside each other in the back, on our usual seats, as if the other boys were here as well. I sighed and let out a small yawn as the van began driving us back.

"Here," Jungwon muttered and pushed my head down on his shoulder and I hummed in reply as I just let my head rest there, "you worked hard."

"And you didn't?" I questioned him making him rest his head on top of mine.

"We both did," he assured me as he grabbed my hand in his.

"I really liked your eye shot," I muttered to him and he nodded, "you have really pretty eyes."

"You're tired Ji," he let out a small laugh at him, "you're not talking straight."

"I'm not?" I questioned in confusion.

"No," he sounded to be smiling.

"Hmmm... well that can't be a first," I sighed deeply.

"And I can assure you, it really isn't the first. I think you're more used to not speaking properly than actually making sense," he let out a small laugh.

"Yah, stop it," I complained in a tired mutter and reached out to lightly slap his arm as he just laughed at me.

"You can't yah me. I'm older than you," he sheepishly reminded.

"Five days, Jungwon, five days," I reminded him.

"Five days I'll always have on you," he defended to me.

"Whatever makes you sleep at night pretty boy," I muttered in agreement before slowly closing my eyes.

"Try and get some sleep, yeah?" he asked and I simply nodded before feeling his head fall on top of mine as well.