Cuddly Boy

Boi looked so SOFT in his yet update, so you guys KNOW I just need to write a softie chapter now🥺

April 25, 2021

I let out a small sigh as I pushed Jungwon's head away from my keyboard once again, making him let out a small whine at me.

"Just cuddle me already!" Jungwon loudly complained making me let out a small laugh at him as I shook my head at him.

"I need to have this essay written before comeback tomorrow," I shook my head at him.

"But I need cuddles!" Jungwon whined and shook my waist softly as he continued to have his grip around my waist.

"I telll you what," I stated making him look up at me with big eyes, "if you let me write this done now, I promise to cuddle you and shower you with kisses once I am done."

"And when are you done?" Jungwon squinted his eyes at me.

"If you don't purposely put your head in the way... I'd say no more than ten minutes," I stated making him sigh and just turn his back to me, "are you mad now?"

"No... I'm gonna talk with Engenes," Jungwon stubbornly stated and got out his phone.

I let out a small laugh as I continued writing my essay, once in a while glancing at Jungwon as I could hear him snap selfies and post on twitter.

"What are you telling them?" I questioned as I started writing my conclusion.

"That I'm finally posting the pictures from the down version, that they're asked me to," Jungwon just shrugged before sheepishly smiling, "and telling them to scold you because you'd rather write your essay than give me love."

"You have not posted that, have you?" I questioned him making him just grin at me, "Yang Jungwon!"

"I love you too~" he happily cooed as I dragged my hands over my face.

"I swear to god... one day you're gonna give me a stroke," I muttered as I massaged my temples before looking back down at my conclusion.

"They're already spamming the post telling you to cuddle me," Jungwon stated as he scrolled through his phone.

"Why are you so impatient?" I muttered as I glared down at him, making him just grin up at me in return.

I sighed before looking back at my essay and quickly finishing it before sending it off to my teacher. Once I closed my computer Jungwon immediately snapped his head up and looked at me with hopeful eyes. I carefully placed my computer under his bed before laying down and just latching myself onto him, making a small giggle escape from him as he wrapped an arm around me.

"Happy?" I muttered into his shirt making him happily hum.

"And the Engenes are gonna be so soon too!" he happily stated making me immediately pull my head away from his shirt and turn just in time to see him posting a picture of me hugging him whilst he's just smiling widely at the camera.

"Wonie!" I whined as I covered my face with both of my hands and he just pulled me even closer to me.

"Sorry," he muttered before I felt his other arm wrap around me as well.

"So mean," I complained before wrapping my arms back around him as well.

"Are you clingy now?" he questioned in amusement making me pull my head back and look at him.

"Yah... you wanted cuddles, love and attention," I pointed out to him, "are you gonna tease me for it now?"

"What if I am?" he questioned was he tried to hide his smile... failing miserably.

"Quite simple... you won't be getting any of those then," I shrugged and tried to pull more away from him.

"NO!" he immediately whined and held tightly onto me, pulling me all the way over to lay against him, "sorry! I won't tease you... please give me cuddles, love and attention!"

"That's what I thought," I hummed and wrapped my arms back around him, "now come here you big soft baby and let me shower you with love and attention."

Jungwon immediately grinned before moving his head over in front of mine with an expectant look on his face.

"I can't believe that worked," I let out a small laugh at him making him just shrug.

"Kisses... I need kisses," Jungwon immediately stated.

I let out a small laugh before grabbing the sides of his face and pecked the tip of his nose, before just planting small pecks around his face. Cheeks, nose, forehead, temples, chin. Just anywhere but the lips.

"Satisfied?" I questioned as I finished making him pout slightly and tap his lips, "you want a kiss on the lips too?"

"The lips is the most important place to kiss," he nodded at me.

"God you're adorable," I muttered before pecking his lips and immediately making a grin spread on his face, "are you happy now?"

"Nearly," he hummed.

"Nearly? What more do you wa-" I started before he had just grabbed onto my face and began placing kisses everywhere.

Literally no place on my face went untouched by Jungwon's lips. He made sure to pepper small kisses EVERYWHERE on my face before he momentarily pulled back and just grinned before pecking my lips.

"Why so many kisses?" I let out a small laugh.

"I tried to kiss all your freckles," he excused and traced his fingers over my cheeks and nose, "but I lost count of which one I had done and which one I hadn't... so I had to give up."

"You really like my freckles, don't you?" I questioned and he immediately nodded, "why? Isn't the ideal to have spotless skin?"

"Yah," he whined at me, "who says I like the ideal? And who says it can't change? I think you're changing it."

"But why do you like them... I don't get it," I pointed out to him making him let out a small huff as he frowned at me.

"Because they're cute... and unique... and looks like someone blew stardust into your face," he reasoned before letting out a small giggle at me.

"Hmm... you're still adorable," I hummed making him grin widely, "but I'm tired and I want to sleep."

"Then sleep," he hummed and ran a hand through my hair.

"Can I threw the leg?" I questioned making him let out a small laugh before just nodding.

I grinned widely before throwing my leg across him and nuzzling myself into his chest making him immediately let out a small laugh at me once again.

"Ji?"

"Hm?"

"I just think I fell even more in love."

"Good for me."