Chapter 20

"Hello," I giddily cooed to the behind the scenes camera that was filming me as I stood on the set for our music video, "welcome to Given-Taken music video filming. Today we're filming all the indoors scenes for our music video, and I have this fun dress on," I happily smiled before stepping backwards and patting the big skirt on my dress, "old fashiony."

"It's very poofy," Jungwon commented from beside the cameraman that immediately turned the camera to him and I happily nodded.

"It's very fun," I agreed with him as I pulled up in the skirt to let it go, so it bounced up and down against my legs, "but it's because... see if I can get it," I muttered and reached down to the edge of my dress and pulled up in the fabric to reveal a bigger skirt underneath it, which the camera filmed, "I have this petticoat on underneath it, and under the petticoat there's actually also a boning structure to make it look more like a bell instead of a cone," I explained to the camera before dropping my outer skirt once again.

"Aren't you supposed to be able to sit on the ground?"Jungwon frowned at me and I nodded at him, "is that even possible for you."

"Yeah, yeah," I assured him with a small wave of the hand, "the boning is made so that... it's very flexible. I could go on the toilet in this if I wanted. But if there's one thing that public school taught me, it is to hold your pee in. So it won't be necessary."

We were all soon called over to the set of the living room where we all got into the places we had to be in. As Jungwon sat down in the chair he had to sit in, I carefully walked over and sat down in front of him, careful with my skirt as the director explained everything to us. Soon enough a stylist had run to me, after seeing me struggle with arranging the skirt properly, she quickly placed it out neatly for me which I quickly thanked her for. The cameras soon rolled and we all sort of just acted as if we normally would.

"Did we even get any other instructions?" I questioned in confusion as I frowned.

"I don't think so," Jungwon replied and I tilted my head backwards and grinned up at him, "what?" he questioned in confusion with a small smile.

"What? I didn't get any directions, and I can't look at you?" I questioned in defense, "just want to admire my boyfriend, I don't get to do that that often."

"Don't say that," he let out a small laugh at me.

"Say what?" I questioned as I quickly turned so that I didn't have to crack my neck just to look at him, so I instead just turned my torso to him.

"Call me your boyfriend, it sounds so... weird," he scrunched up his nose at me.

"But you are," I reminded him, "right?"

"Yeah, yeah. It's not that. It's just... we never really have had time to actually acknowledge one another as our boyfriend or girlfriend. I still have to get used to it," he assured me.

"Hmm," I hummed and turned my torso once again to look at the boys who were fooling about, "maybe we should go on a date when we get the chance."

"I'd like that," he agreed before we both just went silent and looked at the boys.

I don't know about Jungwon but I was smiling widely as they fooled around with wide smiles and laughter.

"Noona, dance with us!" Niki cooed as he grabbed my arm and tugged on it, before pulling me up to my feet and beginning to spin me around on the floor as I began laughing at him.

"Yah! You said you don't remember much from your ballet lessons," I exclaimed at him as I pulled away from his grip, making him casually shrug.

"Maybe I remember a bit," he excused to me, "but can't you do something? Isn't that a very ballet like dress?"