Chapter 4

Ever since I came back to Korea I had been quite busy rushing back and forth between school and practices as well as watching my video classes from Denmark. I had managed to balance it out quite easily, but I had been quite sad knowing that whilst I had had social studies yesterday the boys had all sat and held a birthday live for Heeseung. So naturally I had come with the idea to do another group live, since I had some things for all the boys after I had been in Denmark. So today we sat, barely two days after they had done their last live, in our practice room as I had seven packages stacked in front of me.

"Hello," I started off before we all quickly did our intro, "I'm mad about not having been part of Heeseung-ie's birthday live, so now I'm gonna top that one off and give out presents to all of the boys."

"That's what those were," Jay commented at the boxes in front of me as I nodded.

"Right," I nodded, "so... I was evil enough to break off dance practice to do this. In front of me are seven boxes with a gift each for the boys, which I bought for them whilst I was away."

"Ah... this one is a good kid," Sunghoon praised loudly and I nodded.

"I know that," I assured him making the boys giddily laugh, "but since we should be dancing at this moment, they're not gonna get the boxes that easily. So they'll be dancing to get the boxes!"

"Ah why?" Sunoo loudly complained at me, which I just ignored.

"So the floor behind me, will be made a dance floor," I began explaining the rules to the game I had come up with on the spot, "I'll sing parts of various songs, I know at least one of the boys know the dance to. The one that does the best job gets their box," I explained and all the boys looked at me in disbelief, "It's not about being the first, but being the best."

"Ji!" Jungwon complained loudly.

"It's going to be as I had planned. Next time make sure to hold lives when I have time as well. Yesterday was just pure evil," I pointed out to him, knowing well it was his idea to hold the live, because he just couldn't wait, "Enhypen, get into your places!" I grinned widely and the boys all stood up with disappointed faces and stood behind me, making me quickly turn to them, "don't you want to do it? We can just hand the boxes out then," I pointed out to them after having seen their faces.

"I want to do Noonas idea," Niki quickly spoke up as the other boys nodded happily with soft smiles on their faces.

"You just all... seemed to not really want to do it," I muttered silently, "I just thought it would be fun to do."

"It is, come on," Heeseung urged me and I just shook my head as I quickly set the boxes down on the floor, spreading them to where I remembered the boys had sat.

"Ji," Jungwon cooed out as I could see him run over to me in the mirrors, and throw his arms around me from behind, "we want to do it. The boys were just joking about," he assured in a whisper to me, so the fans couldn't hear and I just hummed.

"I'm not sure I want to do this anymore," I muttered to him.

"Yes you do. You were so excited to give us those presents," he reminded me in a soft tone," how about... I promise if we do this now, then... we can cuddle later," he offered cutely making me let out a small laugh.

"You think you can bribe me?" I questioned him in amusement making the other boys laugh as well.

"I'd say it was a fair try," he shrugged at me, "lets just do it! Letchugo!" he happily exclaimed and bounced back to the boys.

I let out a small laugh as I shook my head in disappointment before beginning to sing the chorus of 'Into the I-land', whilst the boys all stood silent as if to process what song it was. I just continued to sing until they all eventually caught on and began dancing.

"Niki!" I yelled out making Niki happily jump over and grab his box before sitting down to watch the boys, "what song should it be?" I questioned him, as he already were out of the small competition. He seemed to think for some time before leaning over to me.

"View by Shinee," Niki whispered to me.

"Do you think they know that one?" I questioned him and he just shrugged, "This was Niki's idea," I quickly defended before beginning to sing the chorus of 'View'. The boys stood still before Jungwon quickly caught on and began dancing it, making the other boys try and follow up his movements, a beat behind him, "Jungwon!"

Jungwon giggled as he jumped over and sat down beside me, by his box.

"You want to sing the next one?" I questioned him and Niki.

"I'll do it," Jungwon quickly offered as he began his rap verse from 'Chamber 5', a quick happy squeal escaped Sunoo's mouth before he happily began dancing along and the other boys hesitantly followed after him.

"Sunoo!" I grinned widely at the older boys who still stood left when Sunoo ran over to his box.

"Oh, we gathered the whole maknae line," Niki pointed out and I nodded as I tightened my hood once again around my head, still not allowed to reveal my hair, even though I don't think anyone would be able to see a difference anyway, only in the hairstyle.

"The coolest line," I nodded as we all quickly did a capture time to the camera, just earning the oldest members to complain at us, "okay... next song!" I exclaimed and began singing the start of 'Dive Into You', making Sunoo join me on his parts as the boys all happily danced behind us, "hmm... Jake!"

"Yah! I was the only one in that unit that was left!" Jay complained to me as I just laughed at him along with the others who had gotten their boxes.

"Okay, okay. You can the next one, I know that," I assured him before leaning forward to the camera, "what should I sing?"

"Something cute," Niki let out a small laugh.

"No, no, no," Sunghoon quickly refused.

"Ah! I know, I know! This is for you Ice Prince," I grinned widely as his face immediately fell as I began singing 'Ice Cream Cake' by Red Velvet, for Niki to join me on the chorus as well, as Sunghoon deeply sighed and revealed that he did in fact know the dance to it, as he just winced in embarrassment at any chance he got, "Park Sunghoon!" I eventually exclaimed making him fall to his knees and crawl over in embarrassment to his box as Heeseung and Jay both stood left in shock.

"I'll never see Sunghoon-ie hyung the same way, ever again," Sunoo commented at Sunghoon who still sat in pure pain as he pulled his bucket hat further down over his ears.

"Are we gonna have a show down now?" Jake questioned me and I sheepishly grinned.

"I didn't exactly think this far actually," I admitted, "but it's two pretty good dancers we have left, so we'll take a free style battle?" I offered the boys and they all nodded quickly getting together to make a beat by hitting the floor or saying noises in a rhythmic manner as I watched the two begin dancing in the mirror, "I can't choose," I sighed, "how many votes for Heeseung-ie?" the boys all raised their hands making Jay gasp in shock at them, "how many votes for Jay?" I questioned and once again all the boys raised their hands, "JaySeung you have won this round!"

The two boys happily ran over to their boxes as they all counted to three and opened them to reveal various types of snacks that I knew fit their taste. The boys all happily jumped on me in a big hug before we ended the live with a capture time.

If It Is You (Y.Jw) [Sequel]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें