Scandal (7)

Lioness' Bang Taehee Speaks Back Against Documents Leaked by BELIFT

More evidence is slowly appearing in the bullying accusations towards Enhypen Member Choi Jiyeon. 

Earlier this week Belift released a statement on all their social medias, along with a link to documents that show the bullying was directed to Jiyeon and not Taehee.

Bang Taehee have now spoken up about these accusations and say, quote; "I think it's sickening how she is able to not only control her group, but a whole company to follow her directions. I never touched or said anything to her. She attacked me, both verbally and physically." 

[...]

---

"I... I thought everything would resolve when the documents would get leaked to the public," Jake muttered in disbelief as Sunoo stopped reading halfway through the article, whilst the staff was setting up for a group live.

"Can I see it?" Jiyeon spoke up and extended her hand to get handed the phone, making the boys all just stare at her.

"Yeah... that's not happening," Jungwon shook his head and lowered her arm again.

"The set up is ready," their manager called out from their living room, making all of them wander down towards the living room to get ready to start the live.

Most of the boys had actually sat down in the places, before Jay had widened his eyes at the sight of Jiyeon just standing still in the door opening to the living room. Even after they had started the live, and she had been told.

"Woah, woah, woah," he called out as he saw her chest starting to raise and fall in a quicker and quicker pace.

She quickly turned on her heel, but before she got to run away Jungwon had grabbed her hand and pulled her into his embrace. She was already shaking and breathing heavily.

"Hey, hey, hey. I got you," Jungwon muttered in a soft tone and ran a hand through her hair.

"She's falling hyung," Niki called out, making Jungwon wrap an arm more securely around her waist and just below her shoulderblades, before carefully sitting down on the floor with her between his legs.

"I got you," Jungwon softly whispered to Jiyeon, as he just pressed her face into his shoulder and clutched his shirt in her hand, clearly trying to calm herself down, "I got  you."

"We're afraid some of this live will be made without Jiyeon and Jungwon," Heeseung stated to the camera, "it is incredibly bad timing, but... am I allowed to say?" Heeseung looked to their manager, who immediately nodded.

"Bubs got an anxiety attack just as we started the live, and Junwgon-ie is now sitting and trying to calm her down again," Sunghoon calmly spoke and glanced over at how Jiyeon sat like a small hyperventilating lump in between Jungwon's arms, as he sat and whispered sweet nothings to her. A sad look immediately flashing over Sunghoon's face.

"We hope she'll be ready to go on live with us soon," Heeseung nodded, "along with Jungwon."

"Should we start or should we wait for hyung to get noona away?" Niki questioned in confusion, making Jungwon immediately shake his head.

"I think it's a bad idea to try and move her right now," Jay stated and the other boys just nodded, forcing themselves to look away from the couple that sat right in the door to the living room.

"Ah, I wish we could help," Sunoo huffed with a small pout.

"We all know that it's a bad idea to crowd her," Sunghoon pointed out, "and Jungwon can get her calm the easiest."

"Right, the live," Jake clapped his hands together, sending one last glance to the couple.

Jiyeon had visibly calmed down a bit and wasn't breathing as heavily, but she was clearly still shaking and crying. It was especially clear on Jungwon's pained and sad expression that it still was pretty bad with her and that he hated every second of it.

"It's alright, I've got you," Jungwon assured once again, dragging his hand through her hair before letting his hand cup her cheek and dry off the tears that had stained her cheek, "I'm not leaving, I'm staying. Don't worry."

"I'm sorry," Jiyeon muttered in a hoarse voice.

"No, no, no. Don't be," Jungwon quickly assured her, "it's alright, it's fine."

"I don't know what happened," she quietly whimpered making Jungwon close his eyes tightly and hold down a sigh as he just continued to trace his thumb over her cheek, still feeling tears fall from her eyes.

"I know, it's okay," he hummed quietly down at her, glancing over at the boys who were keeping the live going just fine, as if Jiyeon wasn't a complete mess in his arms, "I have an idea," he muttered in realization and made Jiyeon sit more up right before pushing her head down to lay in the crook of his neck, "can you smell the lavender?"

"Hm," Jiyeon hummed in reply and he could hear her take in a long sniff of the scent of his shampoo.

"That's good, that's good," he nodded before feeling her arms wrap around his chest, holding onto him tightly, "I got you."

"I know," Jiyeon muttered making Jungwon let out a small laugh at her.

"Of course you do," he realized and moved some of her hair out of her face.

Slowly Jiyeon was calming more and more down, before she just sat completely still in her own little world. Once she had been silent for a bit too long, Jungwon had brought her closer and place a small kiss on her cheek.

"You there?" he questioned, only earning a nod in return, "how are we feeling?"

"Tired," Jiyeon muttered making Jungwon let out a small laugh and pull her a bit away from him.

He carefully tugged her hair over behind her ears before dragging his hand under each of her red and puffy eyes, drying away the left over tears. She looked like an absolute mess. She sat staring out into nothing as she just sniffled once in a while, looking like she could fall asleep in that exact moment.

"How about you go rest a bit instead of joining us?" Jungwon questioned and she just silently nodded in agreement.

Jungwon easily lifted her from the ground before rushing in and placing her down in his bed, making sure she was covered with the duvet before pressing a kiss to her temple.

"I'll be back when the live is done, okay?" Jungwon questioned and she just nodded as her eyes slowly fell close and he smiled at the sight.

Jungwon quietly exited the bedroom and closed the door behind him before rushing into the living room and sat on the end of the couch, in frame. Trying to catch up on what the boys were speaking off.

"So?" Sunoo looked over at Jungwon.

"She just needs rest," Jungwon waved it off, "she'll be fine for now. It wasn't that bad today."

"It was relatively short compared to the usual," Sunghoon nodded in agreement.

"I think it's because she didn't get to run off and lock herself in a room," Jake nodded, "this time Jungwon was quick enough to get her."

"It'll stop soon, right?" Niki questioned making all the boys look over at him, "I don't like seeing noona like that."

"I think that depends on how everything is playing out," Jay replied making Niki hesitantly nod at him.

"Would it make her happy if I make her fishbread?" Niki questioned.

"I'm sure she'll absolutely love it," Heeseung nodded making Niki widely grin.