Mago Reaction

April 2021

"Uh... today we're gathered because we saw a lot of fans asking us to react to the Mago Dance Pratcice Ji did," Jungwon introduced the video as I awkwardly waved in the background, vividly remembering that dance practice, "and we haven't seen it... we saw the performance, but didn't see a need to see the dance practice."

"I saw it was like... 9 minutes long," Heeseung spoke up as I let out a small laugh before hiding my head in my hands as Jungwon just laughed from beside me and patted my shoulder.

"Did you do it like 3x slower or something?" Jay laughed at me and I just shook my head.

"Just start it already!" I complained as they all laughed.

Jungwon reached over and started the video where it was just us standing around, where I was helping Chaeyeon with her part.

"Ah, stop, stop, stop," Niki abruptly called out making Jungwon stop the video and stop the video, "this is something Noona does a lot actually. When we rehearse choreographies... if she spots someone struggling she'll go to them and help immediately."

"I do ask her a lot for help," Sunoo nodded in agreement, "because Niki scare me."

"Scare you?" I laughed and he just nodded.

"He looks so serious when he dances," Sunoo excused and gestured to his own face, "you're just like... like the sun from Teletub-ddaeng."

"Okay," I laughed as I turned back to the video, that Jungwon started again.

"Ah... it has like an intro," Sunghoon cooed in realization.

We sat in silence and watched as the girls asked which song the boys were performing, and up until we revealed to be our unit name, which we came up with ourselves.

"Hello, we are Femme Fatale. And we're... very, very good~" I said on the small screen and did the moves along with the lyrics making Jungwon quickly pause it again.

"Sorry, I just want to explain something," Jungwon excused as we all looked to him, "the reason Ji knows the choreography is because she initially was in the cover performance."

"I think it was... three... four... I think three weeks before we were to go to Kcon that she was asked to do Mago instead," Jake nodded, "and she really wanted to try and do some girlgroup like things."

"But she helped spot our formations and moves," Jungwon waved it off, "so when we danced she would like sit by the mirrors and squint her eyes at us like this," Jungwon explained and squinted his eyes making me gasp and hit his shoulder, "she looked really cute."

"Just end my suffering and lets continue," I complained making Jungwon let out a laugh as he started the song again.

The boys seemed to find it very amusing how we all had been giggly and bubbly throughout the first practice. All laughing at the point where the girls had yelled 'little Jiyeon-ie' in the beginning. Jake had not hesitated to pause when I had sung out the 'My heart is waiting for-' part.

"I think this part proves that Jiyeon-ie always sings live," Jake quickly stated making me let out a small laugh.

"Try and continue playing it," I urged as Jake started the video just in time to hear 'Jungwon-ah' get yelled by all the girls.

By then the boys had completely lost it and laughed loudly as I just chuckled and continued watching over the dance practice.

"Jiyeon-ie! Enhypen style!" Somi yelled out on screen making some of the boys let out small laughs before seeing my dancing change on screen.