Scandal (3)

We all happily started our live once we had decided enough were watching. There was no particular reason for why we wanted to do a live all together, we just wanted to talk to Engenes. We actually just started with talking about what had been happening lately.

"Ah, we also performed '10 Months' lately," Sunoo clapped his hands together in realization as we all just nodded, "it's been a long time since we did that."

"That's right," I nodded at him in agreement, "I think we all really enjoy '10 Months'," I pointed out to the boys who all nodded.

"I think it's you and Jungwon-ah the most," Heeseung pointed out as I let out a small laugh at him.

"Ah, but if you had my positions in the formations, you would enjoy it too," I defended to him, "are you aware of how many times I get to see Jay-ah's face?" I questioned making the other boys let out small laughs as Jay just seemed embarrassed, "when he tries to smile it just looks so strained."

"It's just a smirk," Jungwon agreed as he tried to mimick the smirk Jay had on his face whenever we performed '10 Months'.

"Priceless," Jake agreed as I happily nodded at him.

"Noona, there is Chinese comments," Niki spoke up and extended the monitor to me, making me take it and look down at the Chinese comments.

"Ah, people are asking if we'll ever come to China," I spoke up making all the boys just shrug.

"We honestly don't know," Jake pointed out with a shrug.

"I think..." I trailed off before frowning to myself as I tried to think of how to say it, "I'd really like to take the boys to the province where I used to live when I were... 7," I pointed out to the fans, "we lived there for a year before moving back home. It was something work related for my mom. I'm not really sure. But I'd rather take them to Denmark first."

"Will we then see the mermaid?" Heeseung gasped at me.

"Ah... we could go there too, yeah," I nodded at him, "we can just do a complete tour."

"How long would that take?" Sunghoon let out a small laugh.

"A week or less," I waved it off making him frown over at me, "what? It's a small country. You can get from one end to the other within 4 hours or less. We can easily do it in a week. Once my family and I took the tour up the west coast, after having been in Germany. We made it home in about ten hours, even with seeing all sorts of museums and such on the way home. We can easily do it all in a week."

"I want to see that before I believe it," Sunoo commented and I let out a small laugh at him.

"I'll buy the tickets when we're allowed, then," I stated making him nod in satisfaction.

I looked back down at the monitor once again to look for more questions or comments to read out loud.

'How can she just sit there smiling and joking around, knowing what she have done?'

'She suddenly seems so fake in the way she is around the boys'

'She decieved everyone with her fake act'

'Do you all honestly think the boys don't see right through her? I'm sure they resent her when they're off screen'

'She should've stayed in that small insignificant country, just where she belongs'

'People like her don't really deserve to live'

"Bubs?" Sunghoon called out, making me hum and look down at him, "were you even listening?"