Getting Married (3)

Right, a lot of you guys have asked for a picture of the wedding dress Jiyeon chose. I am so bad at picking out dresses, but I did find one I could imagine her wearing. So if you want a visual presentation from the author, here you go, if you don't like it, imagine her wearing another dress.

 So if you want a visual presentation from the author, here you go, if you don't like it, imagine her wearing another dress

April 2026

"Stop what you are doing!" my brother exclaimed and I looked over at him in confusion, "I want to zip you up."

I let out a small laugh before just nodding and lifting my arm. He quickly rushed over beside me and zipped me up under my arm, before taking a step back and just staring at me.

"Who helped you pick the dress?" he questioned.

"Uh... Sunoo and Sunghoon," I stated and flattened out the skirt, "you like it?"

"Look... I know I don't say it often. But I knew my sister was just as good looking as me... but damn they did a good job," my brother gushed making me let out a laugh at him, "where'd mom go anyways? She has to see you."

"I heard some request for me," my mom spoke as she twirled in the door and did a quick pose before closing the door, "woah, sweetie," mom cooed at the dress before going over and patting the skirt, "I never thought I would see you in a wedding dress... because it never really was your style... but look at you."

"Sunoo and Sunghoon picked it out," Jiseok spoke up and I just nodded in agreement.

"I need to ask them for some advice later," mom excused making me let out a laugh as a small knock was on the door and it just opened slightly.

"Ji?" Jungwon called out and I hummed in reply, making him stick his hand into the room.

"You know you can just open the door," I let out a laugh and walked over to pull on the door. I didn't even get to open it one bit before he pulled it close once again.

"No, I don't want to see you yet. Sunoo hyung said I would cry, and I'm not ready for that yet," Jungwon excused making me let out a small laugh.

"You know he overexagerates everything," I pointed out, just earning a hum.

"Are you alone?" he questioned.

"Mom and Jiseok is here," I shook my head, even if he couldn't see me.

"Hmm... take my hand," Jungwon stated and poked his hand back into the room.

I smiled softly before reaching over and grabbing his hand. He immediately clutched tightly onto it.

"You're... you're sure you want to do this?" he hesitantly questioned.

"Completely sure," I assured him with a small laugh.

"And... all the attention?" he questioned making me let out a small sigh and look down at my bare feet.

"This is not all about me," I reminded him, "if I have to do this, then I have to do this."