Chapter 67

—🌙Xiaobai Yue (POVs)

After the others and I finished eating the food, we all then went outside the restaurant to take a little walk, as I just stare on the sky looking at the sun shining brightly.

( I still can't believe that I'm here.)

( Even so... I'm finally adapting into this mad world.)

( I have watch movies before that has fabasy genre.)

( But thinking about my situation today.)

( I... I accept what life has given me right now.)

( In my world, where I live before.)

( My goal in there.. Was to conquer all territory from enemies.)

( Kill all the enemies who stands in my way of victory.)

( All that time.. I have never felt how to be free, happy and how.. To have fun with other people.)

( I was so focused on my entire life to dominate all territories from my enemies.)

( And rule every gang guild.)

( But I ended up dying.)

( Because of that life.. I lost some people who I loved so much, a faithful friend and the people who were under me.)

" I didn't even have the chance to get married at all." I mumbled as I pouted while looking at the sun.

*sigh*

( From now on, I'll stand as Xiaobai from now on.)

( The people that Xiaobai care so much, I'll protect all of them at any cost! )

( While I will also have fun in this world.)

( And by that, I will continue my goal! WAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA.)

( I will run this shitty world and become the fearful Princess or whatever of every empire! )

( WAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!! )

" So beautiful." I said as I smile still staring at the sun.

" Not as beautiful as you." I then look to my left side, just to see Lord Yang smiling ear to ear, while I raised my eyebrow.

( Is this idiot referring to the real Xiaobai? )

( Well, when I first woke up in here and when I saw her face, she's indeed very beautiful.)

( She's even more ten times prettier than me in the real world where I lived lol.)

( Anyway, I'm Xiaobai now, that means.. )

( I'm beautiful WAHHAHA.)

" Your highness, I think we should get going now, the Empress told me that the family will be arriving soon." Jinxiu says and so I then smile to her as I nodded my head.

" Lord Yang, we will be going now, we shall see both of you after meeting the family. " Guo says as Lord Yang nodded his head.

" You and Liam, you two will be looking for the other members, don't let them do anything wrong, both of you will be responsible for their actions. " Lord Yang says as Guo and Liam nodded their head and bow their head at him, Lord Yang then turn his head to look at me as he lend his hands toward me.