Chapter 63

—🌙Yang Nianzu (POVs)

As we were still walking, Xiaobai then suddenly stop and then bend down while keeping her legs straight as she ties her long black hair.

" Why would you bend like that? just to tie your hair? " I said and she then look at me.

" Why? Do you have a problem? " Xiaobai says I then just shake my head as 'No'.

" Come on we should continue to walk, we need to get back to the palace so that you can take a bath and change your cloth. " I said and she then nodded her head.

After we arrived inside the palace, Jinxiu was the one to greet us first immediately.

" You, come with me." Xiaobai says and so I look at her as my eyebrows raised.

( What?? )

" Come with you? Where?  " I said and she then smile.

" Inside the bathroom, keep me occupied for minutes." Xiaobai says as she then walks away not even letting me to say a word, I then look at Jinxiu who was surprised and was looking at me.

" Please don't do anything naughty to my highness Lord Yang I'm watching you." Jinxiu says and so I give her a cold aura and she then flinch and walks away from me pretty quickly.

As I was following Xiaobai, she then showed me a signal to wait outside, as she went inside.

" Don't come inside the so called 'bathroom' when I am not telling you, okay bastard? " Xiaobai says and so I just nodded my head as I sighed.

" Yeah, whatever take your time." I said as she then slide door to close while I was just standing outside.

( Why am I even here again? )

( What exactly do I have to do outside if she wants me here? )

After a few minutes of silence, I then heard Xiaobai's voice inside the room, I then open the door and look at her inside the bathtub with water and I smell a very familiar scent.

" Is that what I am smelling right now? " I said as I look at her.

" Oh? This is what Jinxiu always placed in the water whenever I washed myself, she said it'll make me smell good, it's scent is actually very nice, wanna smell it? " Xiaobai says as I just sit on the chair and smile.

" By the way, do you still remember that demon snake that you wanted to kill?  " Xiaobai says and so I stare at her eyes directly.

( She's talking about that snake again? )

( If I see that snake again, I'll execute that little demon with my own hands.)

( I still haven't forgot what that little snake did to her.)

" What about it??  " I said as I was staring at her.

" I haven't seen it for a day now, my hands are itching to capture and kill it. " Xiaobai says as I just sigh and shake my head.

" What exactly do you want from me? Why do you want me to be here? You know it is not right to invite a guy inside a woman's bathroom when they are still not married yet. " I said as I crossed my arms.

" So what? I can invite anyone I like to come inside this room and besides it is too boring to not have someome to talk in here. " Xiaobai says and I just sigh and shake my head once again.