Chapter 115

[Delivering The Message To The Demon Emperor]
[Alarming Everyone With Strong Dark Energies]
[Beware Of The Villainess]

—🌙Third Person Omniscient (POVs)

As soon as the short white haired demon guy run through the forest without knowing that there are some hideous gigantic looking spiders following him behind and it move with great speed.

When he arrived at the location where they were all hiding, what he didn't know that thousands of gigantic spiders are surrounding their territory without all of the Demons noticing anything.

The demon guy immediately run towards in front of his demon Emperor kneeling down, but on the other side of Empire, Xiaobai was getting ready.. grinning ear to ear.

" You're back already? Where are the others? Why did you come alone? " The Demon Emperor says as he raised eyebrows, while the short white head guy in hale and exhale before he speaks.

" Something happened in the empire you mentioned that you destroyed my dear majesty, and there's these powerful woman with purple eyes who seems to be so strong, she was... Crazy! " The guy says as his Emperor wasn't pleased by the news he brought.

" A woman with purple eyes you say? *smirk*" The Emperor says as he smiled ear to ear, while on the other empire, Xiaobai was just sitting on the thrown crossing her legs, watching all of them.

" How come you're here? " The Emperor says as he raised his eyebrows and look at the demon guy.

" That crazy psychopath woman let me go, she said that she wanted to see you in person and that she had something that you've been wishing for." The guy says as Xiaobai was grinning ear to ear watching the scene, Xiaobai then clinch her fist slowly and hardly looking at the image of the demon guy.

" What is wrong with you?  " The Demon Emperor says as he look at the short white haired demon guy that who seems to be suffocating and is out of breath.

" M-majesty.. I feel like.. Someone is choking me to death, I can't b-breath... H-hel—. " The demon guy says and suddenly his head exploded in front of the Emperor, causing the blood to flow like a fountain and the Emperor's clothes and his face was stained with bloods.

The Demon Emperor went mad and was cussing so many inappropriate words, the demon Emperor ordered his people to get ready for they will attacked the Yue Empire and the woman with purple eyes.

But, as soon as they were about to go outside to their hiding place, the massive energies that Xiaobai put inside to the demon's body trapped them inside.

Xiaobai sitting on her thrown inside the palace was laughing as she watch the Emperor's reaction face, she then gets up from her sit and wear that sadistic smile on her face.

She then walk towards to the door as her heels echoed everywhere inside the palace.

As the Demon Emperor was facing trouble and how they can't get out, Xiaobai on the other hand just chuckles as soon as she step outside the palace border looking at her minions.

" The sun will soon rises. *grin*" Xiaobai says as she looked at the moon on the sky and then look at the creatures around her.

" As soon as the sun will set and the moon will rise again, an eclipse will happen. *grin*" Xiaobai

" We will be unstoppable *smile* we will become strong and powerful.. *smile* we.. shall devour all the demons we will see. Kill them with no mercy.*grin*" Xiaobai says as she smile and all the creatures gone wild.