Chapter 119

[THE BEAUTIFUL LIGHTS]
[The Companion]

—🌙 Lord Yang (POVs)

As all of us returned to the Yue Empire with the Empress and Emperor, and of course, my beautiful sleeping wife on my arms.

Although.. When we arrived in front of the Yue Empire, there were lots of hideous guardian creatures guarding the main door of the Yue Empire.

*growl*

" Uhhh..."

" What are we going to do? They all looks so strong and scary af. " Feng whispered, I then look at my wife who have been sleeping so unconsciously and comfortably on my arms.

I then showed them my beautiful wife's face as the two looking creatures look at my wife, I then smiled and look at them.

" Isn't my wife beautiful?? " I said and these two looking creatures look at me and nodded its head.

( It understand what I said?? )

*growl*

*growl*

I then smile genuinely.

" I don't.. Understand what you're saying... I-I.. I don't speak crazy." I said and smile.

The two looking creatures then just step away and opened the door so widely, revealing the entire city of the Yue Empire.

The city was so gloomy and dark, filled with dark fogs and there's a dark clouds above, but all of it disappeared when we all entered.

The Yue Empire that filled with darkness, now bloom with beautiful lights, the dark fogs disappeared as well as the dark clouds.

Everything looks so beautiful now, filled with colorful colors and lights, the flowers bloom so beautiful, the ground is weird, it is made with stone now.

The houses that was destroyed, are now looking magnificent, the trees grows taller with beautiful leaf, some house become taller and pretty.

It is just everything looks so quite different now.
.
.

We all then arrived in front of the palace and its door just opened on its own, but what more surprising is there's a lot of small flying looking creatures with wings keeps flying around with so cute voice.

" Welcome! "

" Welcome! Welcome!! "

" Oh!! Majesty majesty!! "

( What are these tiny people with wings?? )

( So cute.. And small.)

I then went directly to Xiaobai's chamber as I placed her down on her bed, I then placed my hand on her forehead just to make sure if she isn't catching a cold.

" Shall we wake her up? " Yao says as I look at her and shake my head.

" Why the hell would we wake her up?? " Feng

" She's sleeping can't you see?  " Suze

" I was just asking if, why you getting mad." Yao says as she rolls her eyes and I just smile.