Chapter 8

*╔═══❖•ೋ°🌙 °ೋ•❖═══╗*
WOKE UP AS A PRINCESS
[The Next Empress]
*╚════❖• ೋ°☀°ೋ •❖════╝*
Chapter 8

-🌙Xiaobai Yue (POV)

As Jinxiu and I were walking, she stopped me and so I glance at her.

" Your Highness, are you all right? " Jinxiu says and so I smiled.

" I'm quite alright Jinxiu, it's just a little scratch, don't worry about it," I said and showed her my other right hand that has a bandage.

" But your Highness, you got injured because of that sword! Now you have two hands that have been injured. " Jinxiu said while she held my hand and I just smile looking at her.

( I wanna go back to where I come from.)

( Though, this place isn't that bad too.)

" Ah! Your Highness, are you hungry? Since it's almost afternoon, we've been staying in the village quite too long." Jinxiu said and I just nodded my head.

Jinxiu then pointed her finger in a direction where there was a house, it seems to be a 'restaurant' and so I smiled looking at Jinxiu.

As Jinxiu and I come towards that so-called 'restaurant', I then stop in front of the door and look to my right side.

Then I saw another house and there were so many people coming inside 'that' house.

( Hmmm... I wonder what are the people doing inside there.)

I then look at Jinxiu who was busy looking for a seat and table, I smiled and walked away and went to that 'house' with so many customers.

As I arrived inside, I was surprised to see people gathering around, there was this what you called 'gambling'.

( Wow...this is my thing! )

( Well, I'm good at playing casino games, especially when it comes to winning.)

( Ah~ memories! )

( Gambling is my favorite part of my entire life.)

( I can detect cheaters whenever I play games.)

( I know those dirty 'tricks' that people always use to win because I do that too.)

( But they won't be able to use that tricks on me since I'm one of them... Well not entirely.)

( Besides, I am confident that I will always win even if I'm not using any tricks.)

" Excuse me miss, would you like to play three cards with me? " A woman says and I smiled looking at her.

( Three Cards? Is she talking about Poker? )

" Oh sorry, I don't have any money with me, I was just checking this house," I said and smiled at her and she then holds my hand.

( What's her problem? )

" Then how about we make a deal? " She said and smiled looking at me and so I raised my eyebrows staring at her face.

( A deal hah.)

" What type of deal are you talking about lady?" I said and she then suddenly holds the tip of my hair and then she smiled while staring at me and then she holds my hands again.

" How about you will play with me with three cards and if you win, you can have anything you want, just name your prize, but if I win... " she said and stares at my hand.

" And if you win? " I said and she then look at me with her mischievous smile.

" You have pretty eye color, I want your eyes to be one of my collection, is that a deal? " She says and so I smiled.