Chapter 93

—🌙 Yang Nianzu (POVs)

As I was just staring at his eyes crossing my eyebrows, while he was also smirking, he then utters a word.

" Oh why not? It would be very nice if I could meet her, everyone says your soon to be wife is a real beauty, she has fine body and has very beautiful face with long black hair and a very mesmerizing purple eyes, I wonder if she is also beautiful without a clothes on." He says and when Feng and Liam loosen their grip, I then raised my sword to him.

" Trying to kill me in front of a little kid? Go ahead and be a murderer, let us see what will happen and what will people think of you. " He said and smile.

( You son of witch.)

( Fucking lay your finger on her and I'll kill you.)

" I'm warning you, don't you ever lay your fucking hand to my wife and don't you ever get near to her, because if you will, I won't go easy on you anymore. " I said and he just then smirk at me.

" Oh I'm so scared AHAHA, I think I should act more, make me if you can push me away from your soon to be wife, I'll do anything just to steal her away from you. I meant it, marked my word. " He said and then finally left.

( If you actually succeeded making her fall for you and stealing her away from me.)

( If that happens...)

( It is her choice who she will going to choose, it is not like I'm controlling her life.)

( But I'll do my best to not let him steal my Xiaobai away from me.)

" Lord Yang... Are you alright? " Feng says as I then look at him and smiled as I also pat his shoulder, I then turned around and grab the little girl's hand and she then smile.

" Idiot, do you really think meeting your worst enemy is alright? And not to mention, he is even threatening Lord Yang to steal our beautiful highness without knowing that the woman he is about to encounter is very fiesty and is very scary and powerful than him." Shen says as I then carried this little girl on my arms and she smiled once again.

" Don't worry, miss highness who's sleeping on the room seems to be faithful to you mister, she wouldn't dare to leave you by a trash man who does not deserve for her honest and genuine love. " The little girl says and I then smile to her.

" Where did you learn that? " I said as I was smiling.

" I learn that from my mom before she passed away, she always taught me some things that my stepmother will never do. " She said and smile so genuinely.

" My mom said before she passed away from an illness, honest and genuine love from two people will always bloom and their love will never change, and it will only grow stronger, and whenever they fought or argue.. no matter what happen and how big the obstacles are, both of them will find a way to go back to each others arm and secure their self with love. " She said and smile and so I smiled.

" Your mom seems a very good person, she must have really love you so much before she died from an illness." I said and she then nodded her head.

" She is, my father loves her so much, he only become like an unworthy father it's because.. after my mom died, he was really depressed about it, but Mister.. You should trust and never doubt about miss highness genuine love for you, even if that ugly man will try to steal her away from you, always remember to trust miss highness, if you trust her, she will also trust you. " She said and I just smile.

" You talk like a grown up woman, but thank you for that wonderful advice, I appreciated it and I also needed someone to say that to me, so thank you. " I said and she then smile.

" You know, when a kid said those meaningful words, they will never lie about it, a child heart is very pure and is very honest when they say things like that." Linux said and I just smile.

" Mister, miss highness won't leave you over that mean guy, she will definitely choose you, besides love is acted by so many ways, but there are only two common love that some people can do, it is by expressing love by words or through actions." She said

" This little girl really talks like she is a grown up woman or something, how old are you again?  " Feng says as I just laugh.

" Definitely five years old ehehe, but my mom taught me about it, because whenever I keep doing a mistake, she would keep talking about love everyday. " She said and I just smile.

( A kid like this seems love by her mother so much.)

( I hope she is in a good place now.)

" Mister, miss highness seems to show her love through a secret action, you just seems to not notice it. " She said and so I look at her.

( A secret what? )

" How do you know that? You've only stayed in here for a night." I said and she then smile.

" I saw her last night, she was talking to herself when you were sleeping on the floor, I didn't mean to eavesdrop It was just coincidence that I was awake." She said

" I saw her smiling so genuinely when she was staring at you so intensely." She said

( What??? Xiaobai stare at my face when I was sleeping??? )

( Ahhhh... That is so embarrassing!! )

" And I actually thought she would left you alone sleeping on the cold floor. " She said

" But she didn't let that happen, she placed you on the bed by herself and before she left the room that night I tried to peck what she was doing before she left. " She said

" She was just staring at you with a pretty smile and she even place her hand on your forehead and when she was about to leave, she kisses your cheek and I was really surprised of what I have saw." She said

" So please trust miss highness, she won't leave you by another man. " She said and I then smile to her.

( Ahhhhhhhh... Xiaooobaaaiiiii!!! )

( Even a kid saw what you just did!!! )

" Eh? Lord Yang's cheeks is turning red AHAHAHA. " Shen

" Is someone embarrassed?  " Guo says as I glared at him.

" Dare to tease your master?! " I said coldly and tried to hide my true feelings.

" Ehem... But master your cheeks is really red, you look like a red tomato. " Feng says as I glared at him too.

" Shut all of your mouth if you don't want one hundred push up using one hand on the ground, so close that bubbly mouth of yours. " I said and they then immediately zipped their mouth while the others were just smiling the whole time.

We all then arrived in the palace and the first servant to always greet us is no other than anyone, Jinxiu the palace maid and the personal maid who always accompany Xiaobai.

It even seems like she always knew when we're about to arrive and leave the palace, but she is a very good person, she always worries about Xiaobai a lot.

—🌙

—🌙TO BE CONTINUED—🌙