Chapter 91

—🌙 Mizuhashi Yurina [Xiaobai] (POVs)

After Xiaobai disappeared from my sight, I then fixed my clothes and even my long black hair, after that I then smile genuinely to my surroundings.

" Good evening moon, good evening people, good evening stairs, yes hello flowers, ahah nice to meet you." I said as I wave my hands as if they were also talking back at me.

( Aish.. I look so stupid If I talk to myself.)

( Pretending that they can also understand and can talk to me... Seems like I need to get some therapy XD)

( Oh well, I wonder what type of husband is Xiaobai going to marry.)

( In order to know that, there is only one way to know about it... Ehehe *mischievous smile*)

" Here comes your future wife darling~. Your pretty wife Xiaobai is coming daddy. " I said as I walk back to Xiaobai's room, where her husband and that poor kid is sleeping while I'm wearing my mischievous smile.

( I should have also called Yasha in that way, but that would be very pretty awkward.)

( Whatever, we aren't couple anyway.)

( Waaah! I hope Xiaobai is taking a good care of Mr. Velthazor and Ms. Kitty in my world now. T_T )

( But I need to complete my mission in here first.)

As I opened the slide door widely and then saw a man sleeping so peacefully on the bed and a child next to him, I then smile so widely.

( Aw~ it almost appears like it's Xiaobai's daughter and this man is the father.)

( Aw~ so sweet.)

" Anyway... How am I going to sleep next to them? " I said as I stare at this two people in front of me sleeping on the bed.

( The real question is... Where am I supposed to sleep right now? The bed pretty occupied with two people. )

As I was thinking so hard for about a few minutes, I then smirk while looking at this man with flawless white skin tone.

( Today, I'll try my best to flirt with you ehehe.)

( And I shall improve you two's relationship.)

( The stronger the better.)

" Since you are going to be Xiaobai's future husband, then I guess you won't mind me sleeping on top of you right? Since I AM Xiaobai TODAY ehehe." I said and then smile so widely.

" And not to mention, she didn't warn me or said anything for not doing something mischievously, that means I can do anything I pleased." I said and then climb on top of this man.

( Gosh.. Why do I feel like I'm about to rape a man?? )

( If I have my own identity, this would actually consider as cheating, but since I have Xiaobai's permission, then I guess as Xiaobai for one day, it will be okay right? )

( Waaah!!! I feel like being guilty, but whatever, Xiaobai will thank me later about this.)

( I just want you two relationships will soon bloom.)

( The faster would be better.)

( Because of you two will keep arguing with a small thing, you two will end up separating ways at the end.)